BREAKING: N. Korea says it has final approval for nuclear attack on U.S.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
North Korea approves nuclear strike on America - Asia - World - The Independent

China Backs North Korean Economic Zone Amid Nuclear Threat - Bloomberg

gr515b8bdc.PNG

Officials Warn:

:leon:

:merchant::merchant: us in the caribbean gon feel them bombs too :sadcam:

we dont stand a chance :to: Can't we all just get along?:to:

9piece

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russia condemned NK's statement.

I'm telling you. No one wants a global conflict right now. Economies are just now getting on their feet, everyone is trying to get back to normal.

This wouldn't be a ground war. We'd just take off from our bases in Japan and Guam, bomb and turn around. No fuss, no muss.

Stop it. You talk so much trash. I bet you get your info from warmongers on fox news.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Stop it. You talk so much trash. I bet you get your info from warmongers on fox news.

:childplease:

Like I said, no one is looking for a conflict right now. You act like I want this siutation to escalate or something. FOH

But if it does, its not hard to imagine how it could possibly go. The US does not want any more troops on the ground after just getting out of Iraq.

9piece

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:

Like I said, no one is looking for a conflict right now. But if it does, its not hard to imagine how it could possibly go. The US does not want any more troops on the ground after just getting out of Iraq.

You act like I want this siutation to escalate or something. FOH

No country is looking to start anything crazy, and NK regardless of the stupid statements they keep releasing are not stupid to fukk with the U.S. but all this talk that shyt would be easy is not realistic.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When it happens you might not be here afterwards. Be careful what you wish for.

We really need to start reading.

I've written some of the most intelligent and informed posts in this thread :smh: stop jumping to conclusions about what I know and what I don't know.