BREAKING: N. Korea says it has final approval for nuclear attack on U.S.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
All the stupid shyt being said in this thread

:snoop:

Dumbasses learning thier history from Call of Duty

:thinking: whats your opinion on the situation genius?

I really don't know much about this shyt but I know for a fact most of y'all in here talking out of ya asses

this is happening in real time, of course opinions will be out our asses

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
North Korea been talking shyt since March 1st. They aren't going to do anything. The United States is sending Missile Defense shields to Guam to let NK know that the US will shoot down any missiles they send.

Truth.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This is a pretty good documentary on the U.S' nuclear submarine fleet. Yeah, the can launch nuclear missles from underwater. We are ready for WW3. If you hve time check out this documentary :myman:

Last edited by a moderator:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
01.jpg

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Like I said, the only problems we'd have is the repercussions from the nations who ain't gonna be coo with how we leave N.Korea looking like used charcoal :yeshrug:

Plus from our own people who gonna be protesting the fukk outta this with social media and other outlets. That access to voicing your anger could force some sort of lock down by the government, which would lead to more shyt locally, as we dealt with other nations mad at for using that Spirit Bomb.

Maybe they tryna get themselves murked so we can be exposed as the true heels of the world :ohhh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's been fun amerikkka, :smugun:
Every great empire falls

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Them nikkas gonna fly out of the country like some bytches. Us less fortunate MF's have to stay on the battlefield. I got God on my side :blessed:

This is why I'd never join the military

notice how its always the poor who end up fighting and dying for this country while the rich stay comfortably away from all that bullsh1t when they're the ones who started the sh1t

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Russia condemned NK's statement.

I'm telling you. No one wants a global conflict right now. Economies are just now getting on their feet, everyone is trying to get back to normal.

This wouldn't be a ground war. We'd just take off from our bases in Japan and Guam, bomb and turn around. No fuss, no muss.