BREAKING: N. Korea says it has final approval for nuclear attack on U.S.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Off-Topic: What's with these Military helicopters flying around in the Bay brehs, shyt flew over my house a min ago :wtf:

I pulled this from Twitter

BHBZyT5CYAMQ76D.jpg:large

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:troll:

But seriously How Far N Korean Missiles Can Actually Reach plus, most analysts think this is just Kim pushing for more money because his people are starving and he can't get Hennessy anymore.

And I did drop some knowledge about Russia in here already, I keep up with current geopolitical events, partially because at one point I was paid to and now out of habit.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

But seriously How Far N Korean Missiles Can Actually Reach plus, most analysts think this is just Kim pushing for more money because his people are starving and he can't get Hennessy anymore.

And I did drop some knowledge about Russia in here already, I keep up with current geopolitical events, partially because at one point I was paid to and now out of habit.

:smugbiden: i give you that

still negged you though

Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is exactly what I think.

A. We Have B1 Bombers and F22 raptors on deck 148 miles from their Capitol City :boss:

B.Based on their own tests their missle arsenal is crude, inaccurate and still in the developmental stage. Kim is probobly about 5 years ahead of himself with these threats.

Lastly. What Would he gain strategically buy attacking us? I mean his country is one target, one we could light up in a matter of seconds. Our base is damn near walking distance from him. He knows that if he so much as fire a sling shot across that NK/SK border that he will have committed suicide. He's trying to maintain power and control, not have his country bombed to Bolivia and then "liberated and turned into a democracy.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
They're not gonna be able to successfully hit anything relevant with their struggle missiles... :bryan:

:wtb: how do you know what they are capable of?

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist"

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
North Korea nuclear war threat: US troops 'poised to respond' as madman Kim Jong Un says attack is 'authorised' | Mail Online

The rogue state has moved a missile with a range of 3,000km (1,800m) to its east coast - within range of Japan - and claimed it would be ‘merciless’ against its enemies.
Kim Jong Un’s dramatic deployment came after the U.S. announced it was sending ballistic missile defenses to Guam - the tiny Pacific Island on a list of possible targets for attack including Hawaii.
Today the United States also deployed a battalion of anti-nuke and biological warfare soldiers in a show of strength on the Korean peninsula.
Its display at a base north of Seoul came on a day of growing concern about the threat posed by the secretive communist state.

article-2303725-191436C4000005DC-35_634x397.jpg

article-2303725-1916029E000005DC-92_634x497.jpg

:dwillhuh: