Breaking: Mass shooting at Greenwood Park Mall in Indiana. 4 dead, 2 injured. Gunman dead. Smh. (UPDATE: Gunman info/name/pic released)

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Handgun is all you need honestly. Them rifles are for actual combat and the offensive.
Truth.

It is easier to duck under a table with a handgun than it is with a big ass gun just in case you gotta get low and still be able to let off some shots with some sort of accuracy.

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unironically, they will say this. And think that these dinky guns will protect them from the government. All guns have been good for as of late is taking away the right to life from a lot of folks.

100%. When it comes to the gun control "debate", The right wing never acknowledges how these
mass shootings are robbing the right to life. Even though they claim to be pro life. It's fukkin gross. :scust:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Agreed. This will be lauded but they wont say much about 3 people having to fukking die first. 2 wounded. “Acceptable losses” ass people.
There is no “but” except to the unappreciative and the kool aid hearted.

A fool went into the mall looking to take many lives but was cut down very early into his evil endeavor. Was there loss of life? Yeah and that’s unfortunate but I’ll take the 4 dead over 14.

There are guns in the country and they aren’t going anywhere anytime soon. Either deal with the fact and start thinking like a man or get back in the back with the women.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I am glad the shooter is dead.

You know the cops would have let him get a bite to eat from the food court before putting him in the squad car. I'm sure the piece of shyt was banking on that too.

:aicmon:
Or they would of played on their phones and got hand sanitizer while innocent people were getting slaughtered.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
:francis:I was at a birthday party last week and stayed near the door. When I go to restaurants, I eat near the door. I was at a house warming last month and guess what? I hovered near the door.

My rationale is always if some dumb shyt pops, I can get out. In the case of the birthday, if someone came in doing the dumb shyt, I might be able to intervene. I hate the idea of being with my girl because she walks like we are on the set of a TV show. I do all the scanning of everything just to keep from getting caught slipping. The moment I walk into any joint, I need to know where exits are and what can buy time. This was before covid and the subsequent rise in violence, but I don't let anything move in my peripheral nowadays without double checking. The grave is full of folks who didn't expect shots to ring out.
I’m exactly the same way. Paranoia is what has kept me and my loved ones alive. I’m always vigilant no matter where I am.

If I see a sketchy looking man walking past a place a few times, I’m keeping my eye on him.

Anytime I enter a public place, I keep a mental note of who walks in and out, where the exit is and get a sense for the general atmosphere.

You’d think I was lying if I told you how many times I left a place early because I could feel the vibe was off and minutes/hours later, I find out some shyt pops off.

It amazes me how so many people can walk around with such a cavalier attitude. I stay vigilant 24/7. I’m particular about where I park, I look behind myself every 15/20 seconds. Check behind me before I enter my key in my car or door. Yep. No one is ever gonna get the drop on me.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m exactly the same way. Paranoia is what has kept me and my loved ones alive. I’m always vigilant no matter where I am.

If I see a sketchy looking man walking past a place a few times, I’m keeping my eye on him.

Anytime I enter a public place, I keep a mental note of who walks in and out, where the exit is and get a sense for the generally atmosphere.

You’d think I was lying if I told you how many times I left a place early because I could feel the vibe was off and minutes/hours later, I find out some shyt pops off.

It amazes me how so many people can walk around with such a cavalier attitude. I stay vigilant 24/7. I’m particular about where I park, I look behind myself every 15/20 seconds. Check behind me before I enter my key in my car or door. Yep. No one is ever gonna get the drop on me.
Bruh, do you know what its like to walk through a parking lot after 9pm in the dark and see a car drive alongside you on your left? In 10 seconds, you already sized up and counted the trees to the right, noted how many cars there and which ones will be the best "shield."

I am literally describing how I look at strange cars at night. If a window drops and a hand comes out, I need to be less shocked about what is gonna happen than the speed at which I have moved behind a car or tree in a zig zag. The biggest thing is doing this requires almost no bandwith. It's no different from me peaking at the edge of buildings I am walking under after a mother was killed by falling debris

It is second nature to scan and play a few scenarios in my head. A homeless cat comes up to me asking for money? I am already watching his hands for a potential weapon and seeing if anyone is in the cut. Have a minor misunderstanding in traffic with a car and they happen to go in the direction I am? I might make an extra turn or two to see if this about to be a situation.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Truth.

It is easier to duck under a table with a handgun than it is with a big ass gun just in case you gotta get low and still be able to let off some shots with some sort of accuracy.
That's incorrect. Long guns are more accurate than handguns.

Rifles are easier to shoot accurately because . . . they’re heavy.

While barrel length can be attributed to differences in accuracy, it’s not really that big of a deal. People tend to shoot rifles more accurately because they’re heavy. More specifically, long guns are usually heavier than the force (weight) required to press the trigger.
Rifles offer more ammunition capacity, customization and better accuracy

I attend monthly tactical weapons training and everyone, whether they're new to firearms or a seasoned operator are more accurate with a handgun than a pistol, and that accuracy gets more pronounced when you start to add various optics.

And it's way easier to shoot from a prone position (under a table) with a rifle than a pistol. Yesterday during training we had to shoot prone with our pistol from about 30 feet and it was extremely difficult to be accurate while on the ground with a pistol.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
have there been that many other “good guy with a a gun” situations during mass shootings before?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
have there been that many other “good guy with a a gun” situations during mass shootings before?
No.
The righties got one here.
This is a literal outlier when it comes to the history of America and mass shootings, but Republicans will run with this until the next mass shooting happens.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
There is no “but” except to the unappreciative and the kool aid hearted.

A fool went into the mall looking to take many lives but was cut down very early into his evil endeavor. Was there loss of life? Yeah and that’s unfortunate but I’ll take the 4 dead over 14.

There are guns in the country and they aren’t going anywhere anytime soon. Either deal with the fact and start thinking like a man or get back in the back with the women.
What does this even mean?