Breaking: Mass shooting at Greenwood Park Mall in Indiana. 4 dead, 2 injured. Gunman dead. Smh. (UPDATE: Gunman info/name/pic released)

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
ONCE AGAIN, no amount of legislation is going to stop a criminal with a gun from being a criminal with a gun, because criminals with guns dont abide by the law anyway

White people will LITERAY never give up their guns. The MOST LOGICAL solution is to arm yourself
How do you know when the US hasn't done the legislation yet. Where's your proof?

Daps
I hope the victims were all Republican :yeshrug: politicians.

Its fukked up but Republicans have gone on record as being ok with these shootings, they want this to happen, they might as well be the victims.
Unless people like Rand Paul, Ron De Santis, Mitch McConnell and Tom Cotton die in a mass shooting nothing will change. Because then the chickens really come to roost they don’t even care about their voters…

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny, I just came back from the grocery store and there was an argument over by the bakery/liquor section. Only thing in my head was "Hopefully nobody pulls." Its actually been a thing I look at in crowded situations especially if there is a confrontation. It isn't rational at all, but I prep mentally for the moment I hear that pop. This is basically the world we live in.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Nah

According to this site, the "good guy with a gun" doesnt exist and will never affect an event like this
the point is it's not a real solution to just trust someone will kill the shooter after they've already killed 4. need to enact gun control reform because this country's become a dystopic hellscape.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:unimpressed:ONCE AGAIN, no amount of legislation is going to stop a criminal with a gun from being a criminal with a gun, because criminals with guns dont abide by the law anyway
This the same talking point you see on twitter after EVERY mass shooting.

'Criminals dont abide by any rules!'

"Cant do nothing about it!" :manny:

Everyone needs a gun! :beli:

At all times! :mjpls:

Because we cant stop it! :youngsabo:

Even tho it only happens in this country. :sas1: