Breaking: Mass shooting at Greenwood Park Mall in Indiana. 4 dead, 2 injured. Gunman dead. Smh. (UPDATE: Gunman info/name/pic released)

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Would more guns mean less or more gun deaths? Look at the stats worldwide for gun ownership to gun death ratio.
The US isnt like "everywhere else"

It was founded by the barrel of a gun. It is sustained by the barrel of a gun

You're not taking guns away from white people. Ever. Make peace with this fact

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ONCE AGAIN, no amount of legislation is going to stop a criminal with a gun from being a criminal with a gun, because criminals with guns abide by the law anyway

White people will LITERAY never give up their guns. The MOST LOGICAL solution is to arm yourself
:coffee:Its not about stopping all, its about preventing most. Pass enough legislation, incrementally get guns out of the system over a period of a decade, and watch how the problem self-corrects to a degree. More gun proliferation is basically saying "None of that will stop it entirely so lets not try."

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah

According to this site, the "good guy with a gun" doesnt exist and will never affect an event like this
Nobody said this NEVER happens. People with common sense simply point out the obvious fact that the "good guy with a gun" narrative happens so infrequently that it is statistically insignificant.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
“Only” 4 dead?

This won’t even make the nightly news.

Sad.

Remember the Vegas shooting that resulted in DOZENS of deaths? Yeah, neither does the rest of the country.

shyt is just SAD.
Bruh. I had to rep this cause I made the thread on that Vegas shooting and I was amazed at how fast it left the news cycle!
The worst mass shooting in American history, and it was no longer talked about after two weeks.

But then again, the shooter was a Trump supporter, it was at a Country music concert, the crowd was almost all white, and he registered and purchased all his weapons legally, so there was no angle right wingers could exploit since Trump was president at the time and admitting anything truthful about those events would show their hypocrisy.

This is so commonplace it has to be an absolute massacre for it to be seen as "news worthy" which is a sad indictment of how thirsty for violence America has become.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
ONCE AGAIN, no amount of legislation is going to stop a criminal with a gun from being a criminal with a gun, because criminals with guns dont abide by the law anyway

White people will LITERAY never give up their guns. The MOST LOGICAL solution is to arm yourself
Don’t worry breh they’ll continue to bytch about it rather than adapt and arm up