BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Don’t know why people are so scared of that man. If he was all that he would’ve been in his second term right now. They want him home man. It’s over for him.
Negroes love being scared. This shyt can geaux either way. I'm just watching the fukkery.

Either way ol Massa new massa

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I didn't say his base. I said folk and people would just cause. Yall think you gotta be Maga to vote for Trump? That is Lunacy. People would flip from Dems just cause of Biden keep funding the Ukraine war and other fukkery with his son.

Yall really think the most extreme nonsensical shyt.

Like Sean Payton passing on 1st and 2nd down just to have to throw again on 3rd down.

He won't win PA.

PAPeople here showed Mastriano and Oz the door... the current gov is doing OK... the state congress is blue and the Maga base here is leaning towards Deshamtis. .... he's done in PA.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
Giuliani wrapped up in the RICO case too. Wild way for this to end (from the YSL thread):

Crazy about the birth of RICO:

The guy that made it back in the 70's liked a mob movie from the 30's called Caesar and there was a charismatic gangster in it called Rico. He hinted at naming RICO after that character.

The law sat around for 10 years while it's creator tried to convince the Feds and local districts of its ability. Nobody wanted to use it because it was new and they were worried about whether or not it was constitutional or if you could actually use it to build giant sweeping cases.

He toured universities and conventions doing lectures about it to prosecutors, lawyers, and law enforcement groups. Finally in the late 70's some feds got into it and tested its feasibility, then Giuliani brought the architect of RICO in to help him build a case against the Commission/5 Families.

It's been a favorite of theirs since.