BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Are y'all dumb? He's literally on tape from a 2020 call telling the Georgia Secretary of State to "find" votes.
:what:No shyt Sherlock. Exactly 2020. There was enough time to bring charges and have a court appearance well before the election. Do I think Trump is guilty......yes. However, I don't think it's wrong to suggest this is a collective effort since charges from different DA offices are coming out around the same time.

Edit. If they really wanted to bury Trump, this could have been done a while ago. I see Trump legally pushing these charges till after the election. That is something that should have been foreseen by the prosecutors.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:what:No shyt Sherlock. Exactly 2020. There was enough time to bring charges and have a court appearance well before the election. Do I think Trump is guilty......yes. However, I don't think it's wrong to suggest this is a collective effort since charges from different DA offices are coming out around the same time.

Edit. If they really wanted to bury Trump, this could have been done a while ago. I see Trump legally pushing these charges till after the election. That is something that should have been foreseen by the prosecutors.

High profile cases take 2-5 years to bring charges breh. Nothing they could have done. Trump also is at fault because he dragged every process and fought every subpoena.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
If they don't have a conviction before the election Trump is gonna win cause his base is gonna mobilize.

The only saving grace is if the American populace will vote in the popular vote again and hope the Electiral College does not geaux rogue cause in 2016 Trump lost the popular vote and WON.

Another way Trump will lose is if the Black vote doesn't side with him. We know black men aren't voting for Trump, but black women will never abandon the Democrat plantation.

2024 is gonna be fun to watch.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If they don't have a conviction before the election Trump is gonna win cause his base is gonna mobilize.

The only saving grace is if the American populace will vote in the popular vote again and hope the Electiral College does not geaux rogue cause in 2016 Trump lost the popular vote and WON.

Another way Trump will lose is if the Black vote doesn't side with him. We know black men aren't voting for Trump, but black women will never abandon the Democrat plantation.

2024 is gonna be fun to watch.

Did Trump's base grow from 2020? :beli:

Cause all the swing states like WI, PA, MI, AZ, and so on have the GOP parties that are already financially bankrupt.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Did Trump's base grow from 2020? :beli:

Cause all the swing states like WI, PA, MI, AZ, and so on have the GOP parties that are already financially bankrupt.
Again....that's fear and there is a chance they will.mobilize again in 2024. I stayed he lost the popular vote and still won via Electoral College.

There is a chance they will fix and side with Trump.

There is also a chance that people will mobilize to vote him out.

You clearly didn't read nothing I posted and that's cool..but ya gotcha moment ain't here fam.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Again....that's fear and there is a chance they will.mobilize again in 2024. I stayed he lost the popular vote and still won via Electoral College.

There is a chance they will fix and side with Trump.

There is also a chance that people will mobilize to vote him out.

You clearly didn't read nothing I posted and that's cool..but ya gotcha moment ain't here fam.

You're not making sense. Those swing states are important. If enough people are fed up with the GOP and the overturning of Roe vs Wade, they ain't gonna win shyt. Trump's base is already SHRINKING by huge margins.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
You're not making sense. Those swing states are important. If enough people are fed up with the GOP and the overturning of Roe vs Wade, they ain't gonna win shyt. Trump's base is already SHRINKING by huge margins.
You hoping these swing states dint swing to repubs? Good great.

It can geaux either way. And if Trump keeps racking up indictments it's not making him look bad.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
You hoping these swing states dint swing to repubs? Good great.

It can geaux either way. And if Trump keeps racking up indictments it's not making him look bad.

How did Trump gain ground? Which demographic suddenly likes him more? I need actual numbers, charts, and statistics from reliable sources.