BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
That's exactly my point in bold and it'll continue.

No it’s not. You’re saying this could have been done a while ago. False.

Trump defied every order and appealed every request. Even his lawyers quit on him because he would not cooperate. He thought he could run the clock. So blame Trump for that. It’s not a collective effort to bring charges around the election. Even in DC, Trump asked the judge to push dates back to 2024. How can you spin those

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Breh, u know how many different ways Republicans can stop a jury from hearing that case. They can pass legislation there to stop it. They are not going to fukk with Trump

They would’ve stopped it by now man. He’s done man. Somebody is trying to get him out of here.

It's collective. You can tell just by the timing alone.
The establishment wants him sidelined, but their constituents want him.

“Republicans are split”— Stephanie Rhule, msnbc

We’ll see if the establishment supports him or lets him fight this on his own.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
If they don't have a conviction before the election Trump is gonna win cause his base is gonna mobilize.

The only saving grace is if the American populace will vote in the popular vote again and hope the Electiral College does not geaux rogue cause in 2016 Trump lost the popular vote and WON.

Another way Trump will lose is if the Black vote doesn't side with him. We know black men aren't voting for Trump, but black women will never abandon the Democrat plantation.

2024 is gonna be fun to watch.
Yeeeeea if they don’t get him, he’s going to be re-elected. His people will show up in droves.

“Try that in a small town” will be performed at the inaugural ball :dead:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say his base. I said folk and people would just cause. Yall think you gotta be Maga to vote for Trump? That is Lunacy. People would flip from Dems just cause of Biden keep funding the Ukraine war and other fukkery with his son.

Yall really think the most extreme nonsensical shyt.

Like Sean Payton passing on 1st and 2nd down just to have to throw again on 3rd down.

I didn't say his base. I said folk and people would just cause. Yall think you gotta be Maga to vote for Trump? That is Lunacy. People would flip from Dems just cause of Biden keep funding the Ukraine war and other fukkery with his son.

Like Sean Payton passing on 1st and 2nd down just to have to throw again on 3rd down.

You are saying some stupid fukking shyt

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

:blessed:

This shyt bout to be televised!

laugh-funny.gif

I believe they already said he's getting NO special privileges in Georgia unlike bytch ass "liberal" NY kissing his ass. We getting the mug shot and the photos breh. Get ready for the t shirts. shyt going down.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
If they don't have a conviction before the election Trump is gonna win cause his base is gonna mobilize.

The only saving grace is if the American populace will vote in the popular vote again and hope the Electiral College does not geaux rogue cause in 2016 Trump lost the popular vote and WON.

Another way Trump will lose is if the Black vote doesn't side with him. We know black men aren't voting for Trump, but black women will never abandon the Democrat plantation.

2024 is gonna be fun to watch.

I need to understand why yall have so much deep seated contempt for people voting Democrat? Serious question. Especially when you see Republicans committing blatant crimes, pushing fascist one-party rule on this country, and bringing on a new generation of Jim Crow Laws. And the worst yall nikkas can say about Democrats is that they are inclusive of all marginalized people and not black people...or "FBA" or whatever...exclusively....That or some crazy senasationalism about someone brainwashing your kids. What the hell are Democrats doing that makes yall root for their downfall so damn bad? Black women should be HONORED for their commitment to participating in elections and pushing for left wing liberal governments, not mocked as slaves on a plantation.

Frankly, all these black men like Ice Cube and Kanye West kissing white peoples asses, repeating the same shallow shyt, caught in paranoid fantasies about gay sex all the time, shaking hands and being agreeable with any scumbag under the guise of some otherworldly militant intellect of "working with your enemies," and still fantasizing about Trump and the precious Republican conservative racist white man "doing something for black people." We the one looking like little puppy dog cowards on a slave plantation, repeating whatever massa tells us, not black women.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Presidential elections are about swing states and Trump burnt most of those ties down to the ground in 2020. The other shyt you’re typing in here doesn’t matter at all

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
You would think a competent Justice dept could include all of this into 1 case. Its so much to choose from. Georgia and Jan6 being the most obvious.u mean to tell me a sitting president picking up a phone in dc and calling georgia isnt a federal crime?
This nikka in shambles right now :pachaha: go on truth social and cry to your daddy about this shyt.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sad part is everyone but Trump will get arrested for this. I agree with the guy on this board who said Trump made a deal to be an informant/honeypot in exchange for his freedom.