BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re being dense on purpose. It’s kinda like how lil kids act when they just be bullshytting.

What does Fani’s relationship have to do with the case against Trump?

What evidence can you provide that shows its misconduct related to the case?

You are being dense. This is about removing fani for ethics and conflict of interest which a judge has found has some merit hence the hearing taking place. The trump case doesnt go away. But their goal is to delay it and push it after the election. A change in prosecutors will cause that delay they want.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
You are being dense. This is about removing fani for ethics and conflict of interest which a judge has found has some merit hence the hearing taking place. The trump case doesnt go away. But their goal is to delay it and push it after the election. A change in prosecutors will cause that delay they want.
Not only did you duck my questions 3 times, I knew yo dumb ass was going to slip up and show how ignorant you are again. The bolded in your reply incorrect and vague as hell.

Trump and co-defendants are seeking to remove Willis based on allegations that she and Nathan Wade, the special prosecutor she hired to lead the case, engaged in an improper romantic relationship which financially benefitted the district attorney
Ref: https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/15/politics/georgia-trump-hearing/index.html

What substantial evidence can you provide thecoli.com that proves the bolded in my quote? Becauase they're not tripping off the relationship existing at all.

So lets be a little bit honest here. If you can't answer my question then only 2 of these things is true about you.

1. You don't know what the fukk you're talking about.
AND/OR
2. You are a c00n/CAC sympathizer.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Her being “sloppy” has shyt to do with shyt. Sleeping with buddy was wild but what does this have to do with Trump going to jail? This case is about Trump trying to overthrow an election.

What evidence can you show me that correlates her fukking buddy and taking trips = misconduct on the Trump case.

Make that distinction because yall playing stupid on purpose and it’s pathetic.
I see now. Not being disrespectful but you don't get it. She holds a public position and it requires her to hold certain ethical behaviors. She's a public official who was sleeping with someone she contracted with on the very case they were working on. Second, her reimbursing Wade for their trips in case can also be seen as a conflict of interest. In government, you do not make cash payments to contractors for any reason. She's a DA and knows you don't play that game. If her office brought charges against someone and she found out the defendant made cash payments to someone that impacted her case, she would have acted the same way as Trump's lawyers. Meaning, trying to discredit them so evidence won't be presented in court. As for Trump, this is a public distraction that's obviously impacting the DA's office and a potential jury. Again, knowing they weight of the case she was well aware the game she was playing could be used against her. If you still don't get I'm not sure what else I can say.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're not seeing my point. Has nothing to do with her being independent or not being so.

It's that someone involved in something at the Presidential level, got in trouble and she's on national tv speaking like a Lipstick Alley poster.

That's not a good look. You know WE can't operate like this. But I'll let y'all think whatever you want.

let's be serious and think about this case. a conman scamming rapist deviant caught on tape bragging about how he could grab women by the puxxy and do whatever he wanted because he's a star. he called rabid racists 'good people' during the charlottesville protests. he threw the entire country in the bushes during covid and while people were dying he released a statement saying 'it is what it is'. on jan 6 he riled up his supporters, told them to go to the capitol to overthrow the gov, then sat in the white house and watched them try it. then called the republican gov of ga and told him to 'find' votes needed to win ga so he could try to remain in power.

saying that she is somehow behaving worse than THAT GUY or unworthy of leading an investigation and prosecution because it's presendential level is giving him waaaaaaayyyy too much credit. she is fighting back against false allegations and she's not even on trial. she has way more class than the guy who buried his ex-wife and mother of his kids in some abandoned backlot with weeds and trash on her grave.

i don't understand how some of yall are forgetting who we're talking about here. cheeto is not some morally upstanding saint. dude is about as presidential as monkey's flinging shyt at the zoo. fukk him and his maga shills.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only did you duck my questions 3 times, I knew yo dumb ass was going to slip up and show how ignorant you are again. The bolded in your reply incorrect and vague as hell.

Ref: https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/15/politics/georgia-trump-hearing/index.html

What substantial evidence can you provide thecoli.com that proves the bolded in my quote? Becauase they're not tripping off the relationship existing at all.

So lets be a little bit honest here. If you can't answer my question then only 2 of these things is true about you.

1. You don't know what the fukk you're talking about.
AND/OR
2. You are a c00n/CAC sympathizer.

Hey dummy. Fani and boyfriend would not be on the stand having to talk about this if it wasn't a potential issue. The judge will rule on it. neither me or your shucking and jiving ass opinion means anything. Now her fate will be in the hands of a republican judge due to her actions and dumb decisions. Had she been professional and took her job seriously she wouldnt be in this situation.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Hey dummy. Fani and boyfriend would not be on the stand having to talk about this if it wasn't a potential issue. The judge will rule on it. neither me or your shucking and jiving ass opinion means anything. Now her fate will be in the hands of a republican judge due to her actions and dumb decisions. Had she been professional and took her job seriously she wouldnt be in this situation.
See how I reference my shyt. Give you facts to read and you're getting emotional because you cant back the bullshyt you speaking on? I like that. Enjoy this L and shut the fukk up.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I aint entertaining shyt until nikkas answer my questions in here. I asked 2 nikkas the same thing and they talking about being sloppy and optics. We gone move on and enjoy the fukkery. nikkas going out sad.
Your question was answered. You are looking for something you want to hear. The passive side of me just think you don't understand the dynamics of Willis' environment.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Trump is also rich. rules for wealthy are different also. We know the rules are not consistent. Is that news to anyone? I'm confused. Are you really surprised a black people cannot get away with the same things a white person can in america? This is why fani is in this position. you gotta know they gonna come after you. Some black folks get in these high positions and think white folks love them and get comfortable. This is a wake up call for fani.
But she is getting away with it. Nothing is about to happen to this woman besides a few conservative youtube conspiracy videos and a likely promotion :russ: she's not being removed from the case she's not being removed from her position there's no tangible impact from any of this so your pearl clutching looks hilariously ironic/contrived because it's people like yourself who claim to "understand the rules are different for blacks" still reinforcing hyperbolic babble about some inconsequential nonsense :dead:

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
No its called picking and choosing your battles. Im sure when you get pulled over by police you dont yell and argue with them cause white folks can get away with it. You take your ticket and get home to your family. Its common sense and nothing to do with respectability politics or tone policing.

Fani is not some freedom fighter and didnt sleep with her subordinate to prove a point that black women can do it too. whats funny is that before she took the trump case she was hated by most black folks in georgia cause she was locking ninjas up left and right. Thats what she was known for. locking up black men. Now yall want to stan her.

So if the end result is that she isn't removed from the case, would you admit that everything you've complained about as far as optics was largely irrelevant bullshyt?
4EQhmQi.png

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I see now. Not being disrespectful but you don't get it.

Ok

She holds a public position and it requires her to hold certain ethical behaviors.

Ok

She's a public official who was sleeping with someone she contracted with on the very case they were working on.

Ok

Second, her reimbursing Wade for their trips in case can also be seen as a conflict of interest.

This is a motion to disqualify her from the case. The burden is on Michael Roman's attorneys to prove that the district attorneys have a conflict of interest that will result in Michael Roman not receiving a fair trial.

Lowkey, they failed yesterday to prove that fani willis is even financially benefitting from this case (outside of her own salary of course). That's like a third of what they need to prove.

In government, you do not make cash payments to contractors for any reason.

How does that effect Michael Roman not receiving a fair trial?