BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Damn Wow GIF - Damn Wow - Discover & Share GIFs

He's not her employee though

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
They got cooked yesterday. Getting on the grill again isn’t in their best interest.

Exactly. I really can't understand how anyone who watched Willis and Wade's whole testimony yesterday could think the defense counsel did well.

They successfully poked huge holes in the argument that Fani did any of this to somehow funnel money back to herself. It makes no sense. Breh even said whatever he was being paid at the DA office--even if it was higher than the other prosecutors--was a pay cut. He was making more money in private practice.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're not seeing my point. Has nothing to do with her being independent or not being so.

It's that someone involved in something at the Presidential level, got in trouble and she's on national tv speaking like a Lipstick Alley poster.

That's not a good look. You know WE can't operate like this. But I'll let y'all think whatever you want.

Its a terrible look and anytime you gotta get on national tv and explain what your doing in your bedroom you lost. Folks acting like her being belligerent was win or something. The fact this hearing is even able to take place is a disgrace cause she lacked basic professionalism. There is a trend I'm seeing of black women acting like city girls in these positions of power and getting caught up. She is the typical educated bird that a lot of black women idolize. Loud, defiant, "doesn't need a man", boss bytch, and unwilling to accept any accountability. Too bad kevin samuels aint around cause he would have had a field day with this one. Ironically she is now old, alone and reduced to being a sidepiece which is the fate of most of these women that don't need a man.

With that said even though it probably cannot technically be proven everyone knows what time it is and she was in the wrong. This is a prosecutor who deals with rico and drug cases all day. She knows the implications of folks who keep racks of cash at the crib and only deal in cash transactions. She knew exactly what she was doing. And I'm sure there are black men she has sent to jail cause they had large sums of cash without documentation and she claimed they are dealing drugs or part of a rico.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
a contractor works for the company just the same

They're not a contractor either. The distinction matters. They're closer to a consultant than anything else.

Can play words all you want.....she fukked somebody on the payroll

What law was broken? You're still trying to argue that she hired this nikka just to get free lunches and trips she was already able to pay for? :heh:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Its a terrible look and anytime you gotta get on national tv and explain what your doing in your bedroom you lost. Folks acting like her being belligerent was win or something. The fact this hearing is even able to take place is a disgrace cause she lacked basic professionalism. There is a trend I'm seeing of black women acting like city girls in these positions of power and getting caught up. She is the typical educated bird that a lot of black women idolize. Loud, defiant, "doesn't need a man", boss bytch, and unwilling to accept any accountability. Too bad kevin samuels aint around cause he would have had a field day with this one. Ironically she is now old, alone and reduced to being a sidepiece which is the fate of most of these women that don't need a man.

With that said even though it probably cannot technically be proven everyone knows what time it is and she was in the wrong. This is a prosecutor who deals with rico and drug cases all day. She knows the implications of folks who keep racks of cash at the crib and only deal in cash transactions. She knew exactly what she was doing. And I'm sure there are black men she has sent to jail cause they had large sums of cash without documentation and she claimed they are dealing drugs or part of a rico.

You said it all and then some!

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Exactly

But I'll let these goofies Shill in Peace. :pachaha:

Again, what is at issue is whether Fani hired Nathan Wade for the purpose of funneling taxpayer funds back to herself via dinner dates and trips, which is already a shaky argument. The "conflict of interest" question isn't even on the table because the defendant's can't show that they were somehow unjustly indicted because of this relationship.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
mofos in here talkin bout when they go low we go higher :mjlol: wtf

For real lol

Trump is going around telling people fani willis is involved with gang members and these brehs wanna split hairs on respectability politics lol

"But he's white though, it's ok for him to say that"

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Its a terrible look and anytime you gotta get on national tv and explain what your doing in your bedroom you lost.

Trump has been doing exactly this since the Access Hollywood tape--including being held civilly liable for a rape--and subsequently won the presidency. Let's not act like these rules are consistent for everybody.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
:francis:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump has been doing exactly this since the Access Hollywood tape--including being held civilly liable for a rape--and subsequently won the presidency. Let's not act like these rules are consistent for everybody.

Trump is also rich. rules for wealthy are different also. We know the rules are not consistent. Is that news to anyone? I'm confused. Are you really surprised a black people cannot get away with the same things a white person can in america? This is why fani is in this position. you gotta know they gonna come after you. Some black folks get in these high positions and think white folks love them and get comfortable. This is a wake up call for fani.