BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if the end result is that she isn't removed from the case, would you admit that everything you've complained about as far as optics was largely irrelevant bullshyt?
4EQhmQi.png

Serious question. Do you think Fani's issues end with this hearing? This is just the beginning of these cacs coming after her. Look at what happened to Maryln mosby. She thought she was untouchable too and got found guilty of a "minor" crime and her career is over and facing possible jail time. It doesnt take much "cause everyone does it" its just about who they chose to go after. If she lied about anything under oath they could come for her. I would not be shocked at all if she gets audited has to account for all her cash transactions. This is why you need to move smarter especially in a high profile case like this.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
How does that effect Michael Roman not receiving a fair trial?
Sorry but I don't understand what you mean by that. This really isn't about DA Willis. It's about creating a distraction to take emphasis off of Trump and hopefully disrupting his trial. While this is going on, Trump's team is given more time to prepare. Even if they find no wrong doing, she will be distracted which Trump's team may believe will give them an advantage. That's why I said early she was sloppy. Given her position she should have foreseen this and made necessary adjustments.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Christ. This is my first time hearing her speak, honestly. This is the person they have in charge of such a high proffile case? :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: She's just straight babbling up there. She's had time to craft a defense since news of her indescretions were pushed into the public eye and this is what she comes with?
You nikkas are beyond morons… So you didn’t see when she said she took $50k of her own money to run for DA? You are allowed to keep campaign funds so long as you disclose the purpose of it.. all that shyt is tracked… if she committed a violation she would have gotten bushed already

Daps

Dumbasses either are trying to obfuscate or maybe they truly don't understand. I've worked on political campaigns. She was saying that she took out a loan for her campaign. That means that's her money. After the campaign is over, she got her money, whatever was left, out of the campaign checking account.

I'm MAGA but since I work campaigns, I know a lot of folks who take out loans to finance their campaigns when they're not getting a lot of donations.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Breh, a Black woman being at this level, dealing with PRESIDENTIAL matters, getting caught up, and on national tv talking about "Lets have the conversation....I don't need no man"

I'm not even saying it wasn't necessary for her to do it. But you can't see how that's a bad look for us?
Again they slandering her fukkin name and blatantly lying saying dude was financially supporting her which in turn she taking some on the contract money… Broad been gainfully employed and to suggest she needed a man to support her financially was insulting… Onlu white bytches be on that type of time

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Sorry but I don't understand what you mean by that.

This motion to dismiss trial was filed by One of the codefendants in the Rico case (Mike Roman) and the one question they're truly supposed to answer is whether or not there's a conflict of interest that will create a biased ruling that will negatively effect Roman from receiving the fair trial.

This really isn't about DA Willis. It's about creating a distraction to take emphasis off of Trump and hopefully disrupting his trial. While this is going on, Trump's team is given more time to prepare. Even if they find no wrong doing, she will be distracted which Trump's team may believe will give them an advantage. That's why I said early she was sloppy. Given her position she should have foreseen this and made necessary adjustments.

Well we're definitely in agreement there. I'm watching this case and it's obvious that it's basically a fishing expedition. Even without the relationship she had with ol' boy I think trumps people would have stalled the case. They're trying the same thing with Jack Smith and he's about as "by the book" as you can get.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Serious question. Do you think Fani's issues end with this hearing? This is just the beginning of these cacs coming after her.
I can't answer this because this whole hearing is over a non-issue. There's not even a clear ethics violation here, much less a legal one (unless you're a pearl-clutching puritan).

Cacs gonna come after her anyways. Why should she--or ANYONE back down because of that? :camby:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Its a terrible look and anytime you gotta get on national tv and explain what your doing in your bedroom you lost. Folks acting like her being belligerent was win or something. The fact this hearing is even able to take place is a disgrace cause she lacked basic professionalism. There is a trend I'm seeing of black women acting like city girls in these positions of power and getting caught up. She is the typical educated bird that a lot of black women idolize. Loud, defiant, "doesn't need a man", boss bytch, and unwilling to accept any accountability. Too bad kevin samuels aint around cause he would have had a field day with this one. Ironically she is now old, alone and reduced to being a sidepiece which is the fate of most of these women that don't need a man.

With that said even though it probably cannot technically be proven everyone knows what time it is and she was in the wrong. This is a prosecutor who deals with rico and drug cases all day. She knows the implications of folks who keep racks of cash at the crib and only deal in cash transactions. She knew exactly what she was doing. And I'm sure there are black men she has sent to jail cause they had large sums of cash without documentation and she claimed they are dealing drugs or part of a rico.

This breh kicking science right chea’ :wow: