BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
No, I happen to be an adult that understands white people are judged by a completely different measuring stick than Black people, you obviously fail to understand this but it doesn't come as a surprise to me as many Black people are unfortunately ignorant about how race functions in this nation. It's why whenever Black people are held to a different standard than white folk, Black folk are incredulously asking "how is this still happening in 202{x}.

:francis:

So what ? Obama is widely more liked and more popular than Trump. Trump has his racist base. Obama has the world. Stop worrying about the racists. No matter what you do you will never be liked.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
No, I happen to be an adult that understands white people are judged by a completely different measuring stick than Black people, you obviously fail to understand this but it doesn't come as a surprise to me as many Black people are unfortunately ignorant about how race functions in this nation. It's why whenever Black people are held to a different standard than white folk, Black folk are incredulously asking "how is this still happening in 202{x}.

:francis:

You think it makes a difference ? You think they gonna like Obama if he acts right ?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
If she had friends in high places she would have never got on the stand from the jump.

Goofy bytch was so flustered she threw thr nikka that was fukking her under the bus

:russ:

Let’s talk about you. How about you’re a goofy c00n who couldn’t even get p*ssy in 3rd world countries ?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
If she had friends in high places she would have never got on the stand from the jump.

Goofy bytch was so flustered she threw thr nikka that was fukking her under the bus

:russ:

Because they're no longer fukking and he's up $700k after finessing her.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, considering the fact Trump talks like he's cutting WWE promos.......

Edit: BTW, Fukk Obama and Trump.

I started to end my post with, "and please don't bring up how Trump acts", bc we know their sht don't stink when they see it. But you know it's different for us....or at least I hope yall know this by now.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You think it makes a difference ? You think they gonna like Obama if he acts right ?
As a whole, absolutely not. You will always have those type of racists no matter what.

But the ones who do like Obama, you think if he behaved like Trump he would still get the same respect ?

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
As a whole, absolutely not. You will always have those type of racists no matter what.

But the ones who do like Obama, you think if he behaved like Trump he would still get the same respect ?

Yes

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL