BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Damn Wow GIF - Damn Wow - Discover & Share GIFs

Technically, a special prosecutor isn't an "employee"; they're a special agent hired for a specific task. :umad:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
It's a bad look no matter the outcome.
She should recuse herself even if found innocent.
That's what THEY want. To be honest thats all what these crackaz want in the end, even when we win they still want us to lose.

Overall I find this very hypocritical of Trump's camp this man has been accused of missed sexual conduct more than over 20 times but he wants to have a female DA thrown off a case because she had a consensual relationship with an employee of hers.

If this Cheeto war dodging, financially bankrupt, racist, sexual harassment looking ass muthafukka is able to be president. She's more than liable to have his azz on trial.

But this is America in general these cacs can do all the wrong that they won't in life and they'll still succeed. We as black people do one slightly thing wrong in life we get thrown to the wolves.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

Christ. This is my first time hearing her speak, honestly. This is the person they have in charge of such a high proffile case? :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: She's just straight babbling up there. She's had time to craft a defense since news of her indescretions were pushed into the public eye and this is what she comes with?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
How? The cacs tried to slander saying wade was financially supporting her

Breh, a Black woman being at this level, dealing with PRESIDENTIAL matters, getting caught up, and on national tv talking about "Lets have the conversation....I don't need no man"

I'm not even saying it wasn't necessary for her to do it. But you can't see how that's a bad look for us?

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Breh, a Black woman being at this level, dealing with PRESIDENTIAL matters, getting caught up, and on national tv talking about "Lets have the conversation....I don't need no man"

I'm not even saying it wasn't necessary for her to do it. But you can't see how that's a bad look for us?
Basically in other words you're saying your mom is still breastfeeding you........

Male or female your parents should raise you to be independent. Sure it's very nice to have a companion in your life that loves you, you should never need someone to help you financially in life.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Christ. This is my first time hearing her speak, honestly. This is the person they have in charge of such a high proffile case? :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: She's just straight babbling up there. She's had time to craft a defense since news of her indescretions were pushed into the public eye and this is what she comes with?

So...you listened to an out-of-context clip...and are surprised that what she's talking about doesn't make sense to you?
4EQhmQi.png

Are you even aware of the question she was being asked?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

What you didn't see in that clip was a lawyer making a case that's she's 10s of thousands of dollars in debt and that she hired wade as a means to get out of debt.

There's also more to it.

- the lawyer took a book quote out of context (fani explained how she spent 50k of her own money on a campaign, and how that money actually came from her savings)

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Basically in other words you're saying your mom is still breastfeeding you?

Male or female your parents should raise you to be independent. Sure it's very nice to have a companion in your life that loves you, you should never need someone to help you financially in life.

You're not seeing my point. Has nothing to do with her being independent or not being so.

It's that someone involved in something at the Presidential level, got in trouble and she's on national tv speaking like a Lipstick Alley poster.

That's not a good look. You know WE can't operate like this. But I'll let y'all think whatever you want.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
The key point is that regardless of whether the factual circumstances involving Willis and Wade give rise to separate ethical concerns with respect to his hiring, such questions do not affect the propriety of the prosecution against Roman and his co-defendants. Questions about gifts and related matters go to Willis’s and Wade’s obligations to the Fulton County District Attorney’s office, and have no connection to assuring the defendants a fair trial. These allegations are as irrelevant to the trial as allegations in other situations that prosecutors took office supplies for personal use, drove county vehicles for personal errands, or plagiarized portions of their student law review notes. All of those are legitimate issues—for prosecutors’ offices and those with oversight responsibilities to address—but such allegations do not bring criminal prosecutions to a stop or require that cases be transferred to a different office. Defense attorneys cannot use allegations of prosecutorial ethics violations, real or imaginary, that have nothing to do with a trial to delay or force prosecutors off of a case.

:russell:Whole thing is much to do about nothing, desperate MAGATS grasping for straws. Anyways… when the trial start? trying to see this orange fakkit get cooked.