BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
based on all the cash used.

you and I are not allowed to move like that when questioned by the law
Move like what? nikka quit being vague.

I keep 10 racks in my crib at all times.. I make over 200k a year.. shyt ain’t uncommon… She’s gainfully employed…
And damn nikka 10 racks? :gucci:

Daps
Thats not true. This is about Fani not trump. They are attacking her credibility. She has a fiduciary duty to the public when hiring prosecutors and hiring your unqualified boyfriend so he can benefit from one of the highest profile cases in history would constitute conflict of interest. For example If a dirty cop testifies at your trial you can attack his credibility and get his testimony thrown out which would hlpe your case.. but that doesn't mean you get the charges dropped or that your charges go away. If her credibility and decision making is in question and the judge finds her unfit to continue she can be removed from the case which would be a win for trump cause of the delay it would cause.
Proof that Trump is guilty as fukkk.

An innocent person (usually) wants to get things settled and get their story out there. Appeals, pushing trials back etc., costs $$$$ when you have a legal team on retainer. Trump doesn't wanna spend that money but he also knows he did everything that he was accused of and his actions prove it.

This is a great example of the problem with the American legal system. A person with access to $$$$ can tie up the system with bullshyt instead of facing justice while a poor/middle class person has no such option.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
It's not even that. It's the fact that there are still Trump loyalists working for the feds, we saw that with the one who took a swipe at Biden about his memory last week - and he's the sitting President :pachaha:

There's Trump folks in power who are licking their chops. Fani is on borrowed time. There's blood in the water now.

Why would Maverick Garland call Robert Hur out of retirement to investigate Biden? Biden made Maverick Garland the Attorney General of America?

Is Maverick Garland both sides? :jbhmm:

Daps
Why would Maverick Garland call Robert Hur out of retirement to investigate Biden? Biden made Maverick Garland the Attorney General of America?

Cause he's an idealistic fool who's scared of a civil war popping off. He thinks that by being "fair", that it will make MAGA happy, not realizing that we don't care. We still coming at ya neck either way :wow:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I keep 10 racks in my crib at all times.. I make over 200k a year.. shyt ain’t uncommon… She’s gainfully employed…
Broke folks can’t understand this. I don’t make anywhere close to that but rich people keep those go bags where if shyt gets hot they can skip town for weeks. Especially prosecutors who’ve had death threats, lawyers know winning the wrong case can put your life in danger.

Wade said getting paid in cash was normal.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
anyone not in government would be accused of money laundering if they did the same things as her

if you got audited and told the IRS that shyt they would roll their eyes

its clear as day...
she's in a non cash career yet uses cash for everything

thats why people believe its a "slam dunk"
the whole thing is fishy

The word "fishy" doesn't usually come packaged with a good deal of confidence, breh. :skip:

This is a nothingburger and a distraction. I previously thought Nathan Wade should have stepped down. However, after I watched about 75% of the testimony today, I don't think either of them should step down.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
you and I are not allowed to move like that when questioned by the law
If you're carrying $10G's or more while crossing an international border they can seize it indefinitely. That's what I think you're referring to.

Not to mention feds consider holding large sums of money at the crib evidence of a crime if you got 100 G's under a mattress in a shytty apartment complex, not if you have 100G's in a locked safe in a gated community, breh. Think.

It’s not that much when you look at it

Damn nikka lemme hold something then :feedme:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Did this chick say she keeps up to 15 bands in her house? Yet has zero ATM receipts to prove she paid dude back? This is the best story she could come up with?
:mjlol:

She said at times in her professional career she may have had that much in her crib. Or as little as $500. that's over like 30 years.

Lawyers know this motion is bullsh!t. Yeah it was not a good move to appoint Wade as a special prosecutor just due to the optics but is that enough to get her removed from the case? Not likely.

And if the motion does fail, they are back to square one. Don't know how good the evidence is against the defendant that brought this motion, but if it's strong, he's gonna be looking for a plea. Now what do you think she's gonna offer him to plead out after putting her through all this? I don't think he's gonna like it.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Proof that Trump is guilty as fukkk.

An innocent person (usually) wants to get things settled and get their story out there. Appeals, pushing trials back etc., costs $$$$ when you have a legal team on retainer. Trump doesn't wanna spend that money but he also knows he did everything that he was accused of and his actions prove it.

This is a great example of the problem with the American legal system. A person with access to $$$$ can tie up the system with bullshyt instead of facing justice while a poor/middle class person has no such option.

this is also one the of reasons the IRS don't go after the wealthy like they should because they have the money to waste government resources.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset