BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Y'all have nothing. :mjlol:
anyone not in government would be accused of money laundering if they did the same things as her

if you got audited and told the IRS that shyt they would roll their eyes

its clear as day...
she's in a non cash career yet uses cash for everything

thats why people believe its a "slam dunk"
the whole thing is fishy

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
anyone not in government would be accused of money laundering if they did the same things as her

its clear as day...

the whole thing is fishy
What did she do? How much did she launder?

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

its clear as day...

the whole thing is fishy
Did this chick say she keeps up to 15 bands in her house? Yet has zero ATM receipts to prove she paid dude back? This is the best story she could come up with?
:mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Now, she's throwing Wade under the bus after he admitted that she is a Bust Down. :mjlol:

I’m sure she didn’t mind being a bust down.. she’s a woman of a certain age they welcome that shyt… They don’t have to deal with relationships and just have a dude to dikk em down whenever… Sheeeeiiit I’d hit up Ms Willis right now like sign me up coach… I’d dig in her guts religiously

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
cheeto and his friend's lawyers are not slick. telling lies on these people and trying to tarnish the da and prosecutor because all chump cares about is winning public opinion of magas (donations donations). facts don't matter because they are known to create "alternative facts". people who don't sympathize with magas can see right through this.

willis and wade have to be very careful though. feds have a history of coming after black people in leadership positions, especially in atl. these questions about where money came from, what was filed on taxes, etc might not impact this case, but it could lay the ground for these alphabet agencies to come after them down the road...
Yep and she's not gonna have the same support she has now :sas1:

Daps
Yep and she's not gonna have the same support she has now :sas1:

It's not even that. It's the fact that there are still Trump loyalists working for the feds, we saw that with the one who took a swipe at Biden about his memory last week - and he's the sitting President :pachaha:

There's Trump folks in power who are licking their chops. Fani is on borrowed time. There's blood in the water now.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Did this chick say she keeps up to 15 bands in her house? Yet has zero ATM receipts to prove she paid dude back? This is the best story she could come up with?
:mjlol:

I keep 10 racks in my crib at all times.. I make over 200k a year.. shyt ain’t uncommon… She’s gainfully employed…