BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
His base mobilized in 2020 and he got his ass whooped by Biden… he lost every race he’s had his name on since 2018 for republicans and lost… he’s done for
He lost the popular vote in 2016 too and won. Anything can happen in 2024. I'm just gon enjoy the fukkery regardless.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

It's Trump
he's white
GA is a red state (Granted getting more purple), but the state congressmen and governor gonna Cuban B this shyt.

But yeah, this clown is literally on a taped phone call trying to nudge the Sec Of State to "find him votes" to win in the last election. The mental gymnastics his followers are doing to excuse it is hilarious too. :francis:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It's Trump
he's white
GA is a red state (Granted getting more purple), but the state congressmen and governor gonna Cuban B this shyt.

But yeah, this clown is literally on a taped phone call trying to nudge the Sec Of State to "find him votes" to win in the last election. The mental gymnastics his followers are doing to excuse it is hilarious too. :francis:
And republican governor can’t pardon him
State law

He’s fukked lol

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
I'm dumb when it comes to political theater stuff like Trump getting arrested or indicted. Always felt like nothing would come from it.

How can they charge him and his aides with a RICO tho?! Doesn't there have to be something like violence, drugs, murder, or harmful activity? Obviously influencing the vote is breaking the law, I just dont think ive ever seen a rico without a whole host of other shytp

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's Trump
he's white

GA GOP lost every statewide election since Trump lost to Biden outside of the Governor race.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm dumb when it comes to political theater stuff like Trump getting arrested or indicted. Always felt like nothing would come from it.

How can they charge him and his aides with a RICO tho?! Doesn't there have to be something like violence, drugs, murder, or harmful activity? Obviously influencing the vote is breaking the law, I just dont think ive ever seen a rico without a whole host of other shytp

Nah, RICO is just conspiracy charges. As in, a group of people working together to plan out and commit a felony. Doesn't necessarily need to pertain to drugs, but that's just the most common context the charges are used in.

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
I'm listening to the full recorded conversation now :deadrose:

Man seh he can tell he won by the size of the rallies :mjlol: what an idiot. Tryna put pressure on the SOS directly instead of sending his cronies to do his dirty work

Im sorry Mr President the challenge that you have is your data is wrong :wow: