BREAKING: Israel remotely detonates hundreds of Hezbollah pagers, 4,000+ casualties

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
What you talking about? Benjamin Netanyahu and his folks are from EUROPE, others from diffrent arab countries and some from Ethiopia. Thats why DNA testing is banned over there because it proves that almost ALL of israeli jews have no ethnic ties to that land. Its even said the Ethiopian jews were suprised when they saw white jews.....so they couldn't even recognise each other.

What you want people to believe is that somebody can leave their "home" for 1800 years and comeback pale as snow and think they own shyt.....like what kinda sick CAC colonial mindset is this :mindblown: .....If anything African diaspora spread through the Americas have more right to Africa then the Jews have to Israel but you ain't advocating that though :mjpls:

New-Teacher-Advice.png.webp

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@JamesJabdi

JEWS ARE INDIGENOUS TO JUDEA (NOW ISRAEL) .. AND THAT EVEN INCLUDES ASHKENAZI (EUROPEAN) JEWS WHO ARE SIMPLY JEWS THAT WERE EXILED TO EUROPE AND INTERMIXED + ADAPTED OVER THOUSANDS OF YEARS POST ROMAN CONQUEST…

THE WHOLE DNA TESTS BEING “BANNED IN ISRAEL” BS IS NONSENSE THAT HAS BEEN DEBUNKED THOROUGHLY BECAUSE ANY JEW IN ANY COUNTRY CAN HAVE A DNA TEST AND THERES BEEN MASS STUDIES ON JEWISH DNA FROM EVERY BACKGROUND OF JUDAISM:

BUT FOR ARGUMENT SAKE LETS SAY THE ASHKENAZI JEWS ARENT INDIGENOUS (DESPITE SCIENTIFIC DATA PROVING OTHERWISE) .. THAT STILL LEAVES THE MAJORITY OF ISRAELIS WHICH HAS ABSOLUTELY ZERO TIES TO EUROPE AND ALL ANCESTRAL LINEAGE ROOTED IN THE MIDDLE EAST ..

NOT EVEN THE MOST RETARDED PRO-INTIFADA JIHADIST ARGUES THIS

YOU LITERALLY SOUND LIKE A CAC WHO THINKS ALL HISPANICS ARE MEXICAN N TOO STUPID TO REALIZE JUST HOW DUMB U COME OFF

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show me a single incident where 20+ Israel PEDESTRIANS were killed in a terrorist attack, civilian attack, or National defense attack?

Show me 1 of them. Please.
:dahell: Hamas and Hezbollah fire rockets at Israel on a daily basis

they're TRYING to kill civilians, but they suck at it, so they get a pass from idiot terrorist apologists :mjlol:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was so fantastical and insane, that I'll be honest, I didn't believe it at first.

I avoided the thread thinking it was bullshyt.

Now I'm just frightened and weirded out tbh.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Knowing Israel they probably killed 10 hezbollah dudes and hundreds of civilians with them pagers
Do you know this?
3000+ pagers exploded, confirmed deaths at 9, and one innocent. Likely a daughter being carried by her dad. That is from AlJazeera. Not anonymous “x” accounts.

If this injured 3000 Hezbollah guys and basically “no” injuries this night be the most surgical strike ever. Unbelievable.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

Makes sense why they had to just detonate without a plan in place..

Funny seeing terrorist sympathizers :mjlol:
Y’all dnt know shyt. Yall favorite terrorists are getting they shyt pushed in on the daily and it ain’t shyt they can do about it but hit soft targets…

Hezbollah and Hamas literally shoot at civilians everyday but Israel got the Iron dome…yall clowns literally the dumbest of the bunch I ever seen.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just goes to show that all these loons who think their guns are gonna protect them from a tyrannical government are just fooling themselves. They can probably make your cell phone explode if push came to shove.

Generals literally can take yo mufukkin ass out while taking a shyt.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Just goes to show that all these loons who think their guns are gonna protect them from a tyrannical government are just fooling themselves. They can probably make your cell phone explode if push came to shove.

The only thing u can do with a gun is do some Og gorilla warfare tactics and all that is a slow death…

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
This is disgusting and definitely goes against international law. They just blew up all those phones not even knowing where the people were or who else would be hurt.
Seriously, what if one of them was on a plane. Service is still attainable at takeoff and landing.