BREAKING: Israel remotely detonates hundreds of Hezbollah pagers, 4,000+ casualties

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
What you talking about? Benjamin Netanyahu and his folks are from EUROPE, others from diffrent arab countries and some from Ethiopia. Thats why DNA testing is banned over there because it proves that almost ALL of israeli jews have no ethnic ties to that land. Its even said the Ethiopian jews were suprised when they saw white jews.....so they couldn't even recognise each other.

What you want people to believe is that somebody can leave their "home" for 1800 years and comeback pale as snow and think they own shyt.....like what kinda sick CAC colonial mindset is this :mindblown: .....If anything African diaspora spread through the Americas have more right to Africa then the Jews have to Israel but you ain't advocating that though :mjpls:

Jews were never 1 color breh. What are you talking about?

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Jews were never 1 color breh. What are you talking about?
yeah, alot of them were milk white when they were building the pyramids and living in hot jerusalem.....don't talk to me about history when you talking dumb shyt..............keep believing this demonic nation called Israel is supported by God :camby:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
eat what you kill in this world, bro

The region could make peace with Israel and they choose to keep crashing out. Israel wont keep negotiating with people who keep threatening them.
Show me a single incident where 20+ Israel PEDESTRIANS were killed in a terrorist attack, civilian attack, or National defense attack?

Show me 1 of them. Please.

Israel has been killing multiple folks of all the surrounding nations for years. fukk what you talking about, we been cool on here, but right now you are an Indian bytch to me. fukk off Nap time or Napster downloaded ass fukk nikka. fukk outta here defending them nikkas. @Sccit , come get yo bytch my dawg.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Show me a single incident where 20+ Israel PEDESTRIANS were killed in a terrorist attack, civilian attack, or National defense attack?

Show me 1 of them. Please.

Israel has been killing multiple folks of all the surrounding nations for years. fukk what you talking about, we been cool on here, but right now you are an Indian bytch to me. fukk off Nap time or Napster downloaded ass fukk nikka. fukk outta here defending them nikkas. @Sccit , come get yo bytch my dawg.
hezbollah literally bombed a playground 3 months ago:

China’s Risky Power Play in the South China Sea

IDF identifies 11 kids killed by Hezbollah rockets that struck Israeli playground

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Ended up being both supply chain and remote attack, quite genius

:wow:I love being right. Pager batteries in themselves aren't enough to kill.

P. S. Casualties mean wounded and dead in military terms. Killed or deaths are used to describe people who die. Casualties just mean men taken out of the fight through death and injury together. Definitely not 4000 who died.

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
hezbollah literally bombed a playground 3 months ago:

China’s Risky Power Play in the South China Sea

IDF identifies 11 kids killed by Hezbollah rockets that struck Israeli playground

Israel did that shyt nikka get the whole fukk outta here, those are not Israeli people and all of them condemned Israel for that attack, not Hezbollah or Hamas. Stop playing games with my intelligence my dawg.

I'm trolling you right now but don't talk at me like I'm some type of stupid nikka. Don't insult my intelligence.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Israel did that shyt nikka get the whole fukk outta here, those are not Israeli people and all of them condemned Israel for that attack, not Hezbollah or Hamas. Stop playing games with my intelligence my dawg.

I'm trolling you right now but don't talk at me like I'm some type of stupid nikka. Don't insult my intelligence.
what are you asking me?

I mean, I’m prepared to find out that Israels attack didn’t go off as planned cause I struggle to think they targeted EVERYONE at once and not instead only people they wanted to hit.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

LOL STOP IT HOMIE

DRUZE ARE ISRAELIS AND PARTAKE IN THE IDF LIKE ANY CITIZEN

ITS LIKE SAYING GEORGE LOPEZ AINT AN AMERICAN CUZ HE MEXICAN

U SITTIN HERE N ACTIN LIKE HEZBOLLAH AINT A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION THAT LAUNCHES TONS OF MISSILES AT CIVILIANS REGULARLY N THEN TALKIN BOUT HAVIN YOUR INTELLIGENCE INSULTED

CMON NOW

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
yeah, alot of them were milk white when they were building the pyramids and living in hot jerusalem.....don't talk to me about history when you talking dumb shyt..............keep believing this demonic nation called Israel is supported by God :camby:

U SOUND VERY INTELLIGENT

JK

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But my beeper kept beepin..

Dr.%20Dre%20Presents...%20The%20Aftermath.jpg