BREAKING: Israel remotely detonates hundreds of Hezbollah pagers, 4,000+ casualties

Good Guy Guevara

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This has been a very smart and cunning plan by Israel and whoever else was involved but I can’t help but think how this is going backfire in the future.

Consumer products were either tapered with on the manufacturing floor or they figured out a way to remotely overheat the battery’s in these devices to cause them to explode. I’m leaning towards the former which is terrifying because to some degree the manufacturer was involved in this at some level.

Either way it’s all fun and games now to laugh at the other side until it’s done to us. A lot of our consumer electronics are made overseas. Who’s to say adversary’s won’t try the same against us?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Third Lebanon War has begun. They already cleared the north. African refugees need to resist risking their lives for a cause that has nothing to do with them.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
yeah... this don't sit right with me.
giving me concern that there's been some new weaponry innovation involving radio waves from Israel and they just guinea pigging the Lebanese Hezbollah because they knew the world will hand-wave it without paying enough attention.

This has big 'prototype testing' energy, especially the staggered use across differing devices. That's not some manufacturer malfeasance at this point.