Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
America is supporting this shyt right now

Doing propaganda

And beating up its own citizens

So lock Biden up too

And anyone else who supports it

Lol I see what you're doing.

This thread is about that war. But let's play your game. Yes if Biden direct the military to bomb American citizens then arrest and charge him. But that hasn't happen.

Back to Palestine/Israel war. Fukk the leaders of Israel and fukk the leaders Hamas. I only care about innocent civilians being murdered because both leaders want cling to their control and powers.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Lol I see what you're doing.

This thread is about that war. But let's play your game. Yes if Biden direct the military to bomb American citizens then arrest and charge him. But that hasn't happen.

Back to Palestine/Israel war. Fukk the leaders of Israel and fukk the leaders Hamas. I only care about innocent civilians being murdered because both leaders want cling to their control and powers.
You are a hypocrite and fully bought into American imperialism

Rules for thee but not for me

InfraRed

Pro
Daps
Ain't shyt gonna happen to him. I mean I know people like to think that at some point he will have to pay for the tens of thousands of innocent lives lost but this evil b*stard will probably live out the rest of his days in a giant villa somewhere chilling after all this is over. There is no true justice in this world, not for people like him :unimpressed:.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Absolutely not. America along with every nation on earth has some blood on their hands.

It's not right but I can understand an accidental civilian casualty but Israel has been targeting civilians. That's a war crimes. Benjamin Netanyahu needs to be arrested and charged with war crimes. The leader of Hamas needs to be arrested and charged with war crimes.

If the ANC's UmKhonto we Sizwe killed 1000 Boers in 1983, we'd have a banner to commemorate the day every year on the Coli

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This been goin on since Desert Storm tho....
Students have been protesting since Desert Storm?

:patrice:

I guess I missed that. But when I was at LSU I only remember a few people standing outside of the Student Union talking about Palestine and they got them out the paint quickly.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Students have been protesting since Desert Storm?

:patrice:

I guess I missed that. But when I was at LSU I only remember a few people standing outside of the Student Union talking about Palestine and they got them out the paint quickly.
You're right about it being more mainstream

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
You are a hypocrite and fully bought into American imperialism

Rules for thee but not for me

Okay let's play the deflection game because this topic was about that war.

You live in America right??
How about you give your property to a Native American tomorrow. Because this land was taken/stolen from them.

Stop with bullshyt.

You're reading what you wanna read in messages previous messages.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
The gesture means more than actually arresting them. Israel's reputation has plummeted

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:

Just imagine if a Mexican cartel pulled that exact move on the US. I believe Northern Mexico would be US territory right now.
sure but our relationship with mexico is completely different and the cartel is not the recognized governing body of mexico that we basically chose ourselves

it would be a completely different situation and set of circumstances than Hamas/Israel

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Absolutely not. America along with every nation on earth has some blood on their hands.

It's not right but I can understand an accidental civilian casualty but Israel has been targeting civilians. That's a war crimes. Benjamin Netanyahu needs to be arrested and charged with war crimes. The leader of Hamas needs to be arrested and charged with war crimes.

If the ANC's UmKhonto we Sizwe killed 1000 Boers in 1983, we'd have a banner to commemorate the day every year on the Coli
Okay let's play the deflection game because this topic was about that war.

You live in America right??
How about you give your property to a Native American tomorrow. Because this land was taken/stolen from them.

Stop with bullshyt.

You're reading what you wanna read in messages previous messages.

Justify colonialism and ethnic cleansing brehs (or cacs)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This means absolutely nothing, only countries that have signed the ICJ jurisdiction agreement are liable to uphold the warrant...

I expect the Jews to go all out in Rafah now...This ends when one of these sides no longer exists, they want to kill each other, let them kill each other...

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This means absolutely nothing, only countries that have signed the ICJ jurisdiction agreement are liable to uphold the warrant...

I expect the Jews to go all out in Rafah now...This ends when one of these sides no longer exists, they want to kill each other, let them kill each other...

124 signatory countries. Netanyahu and Gallant can’t travel to the West outside of the US now, otherwise they’ll be placed under arrest. How is that nothing? One is a sitting head of government…