BREAKING — ICC applies for arrest warrant for Benjamin Netanyahu

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
So what does this mean in real life?
Clearly nothing is going to happen to dude as long as the U.S and other powerful countries support him. I guess we can officially say Israel is committing war crimes now
If he goes to a country that is a signatory of the convention and he is not arrested then the whole system might collapse

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Has the united states imprisoned mexicans in an open air prison on their own land and been slaughtering them for 70+ years indiscriminately :lupe: and slowly stealing more and more mexican land :lupe:

Doesn't matter. They attacked an innocent concert event. Raped women, killed babies, and held over 150 hostages. Videos of the race and killings were on Reddit. That's on their govt. Hamas run their govt.

Let me get this clear. I don't give two fukks about this war. I only care about innocent civilians getting slaughtered because both countries leaders are evil demons.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It's your opinion.
:manny:
It's not even opinion at this point

The reason Black ppl and Natives haven't done that in modern times is because, A, we're integrated into society enough to be content, and B, because there aren't enough of us

Treat a large amount of ppl like shyt and be surprised they bite back

It's math bruh

Last edited:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Doesn't matter. They attacked an innocent concert event. Raped women, killed babies, and held over 150 hostages. Videos of the race and killings were on Reddit. That's on their govt. Hamas run their govt.

Let me get this clear. I don't give two fukks about this war. I only care about innocent civilians getting slaughtered because both countries leaders are evil demons.

So attacking, raping and killing innocent women and children in their homes for 70 years is ok. But 1 attack at a concert on illegally ocupied territory per international law is not. Gotcha

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PR for what audience? Bearing in mind that the United States protects Israel from international scrutiny and votes at the UN General Assembly meant to stop Israel from harming the national aspirations of Palestinians.
They see the dissent growing in the USA so they are pretending like they want to do something.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
It's not even opinion at this point

The reason Black ppl and Natives haven't done that in modern times is because, A, we're integrated into society enough to be content, and B, because there aren't enough of us

Treat a large amount of ppl like shyt and be surprised they bite back

It's math bruh

Like I originally said both leaders of Hamas and Israel need to be arrested for war crimes. Target each other's military not civilians.

As far as Palestinian/ Israel, these mofos been fighting and killing each other since before I was born. Ain't shyt gonna change. They both over the decades, rejected 2 state solutions. I've grown to learn/believe they're are certain people on earth who don't want peace.

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
Like I originally said both leaders of Hamas and Israel need to be arrested for war crimes. Target each other's military not civilians.

As far as Palestinian/ Israel, these mofos been fighting and killing each other since before I was born. Ain't shyt gonna change. They both over the decades, rejected 2 state solutions. I've grown to learn/believe they're are certain people on earth who don't want peace.

America kills civillians :russ:

We just do it far away from here

You really believe in American righteousness huh?

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
So attacking, raping and killing innocent women and children in their homes for 70 years is ok. But 1 attack at a concert on illegally ocupied territory per international law is not. Gotcha

I went back and researched unbiased info on Palestinian/ Israel. They been fighting and killing each for over 70 years. A peace agreement could've been reached in every decade but the powers that be on both side always renege. It's documented.

I only care about innocent civilians on both sides. I could care less if it's truly military v military.

Both of these leaders over the years has pump fake on a 2 state solution. It's documented. They're certain people on earth who don't ever want peace.

Last edited:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They see the dissent growing in the USA so they are pretending like they want to do something.

I don't think that's the most relevant audience to the ICC.

The most relevant audience to the ICC is the United States government, which (Congress, the judiciary, the Presidency) is staunchly pro-Israel and has threatened to sanction ICC officials/prosecutors. Consent can be manufactured and is continually manufactured by the US media, despite discontent (largely within the Democratic party's youth wing).

If you had said the intended audience is the wider global community, particularly in the Global South, that is more plausible. As the ICC has been accused of bias in terms of its prosecution for over a decade.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
America kills civillians :russ:

We just do it far away from here

You really believe in American righteousness huh?

Absolutely not. America along with every nation on earth has some blood on their hands.

It's not right but I can understand an accidental civilian casualty but Israel has been targeting civilians. That's a war crimes. Benjamin Netanyahu needs to be arrested and charged with war crimes. The leader of Hamas needs to be arrested and charged with war crimes.

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
Absolutely not. America along with every nation on earth has some blood on their hands.

It's not right but I can understand an accidental civilian casualty but Israel has been targeting civilians. That's a war crimes. Benjamin Netanyahu needs to be arrested and charged with war crimes. The leader of Hamas needs to be arrested and charged with war crimes.
America is supporting this shyt right now

Doing propaganda

And beating up its own citizens

So lock Biden up too

And anyone else who supports it