BREAKING — ICC applies for arrest warrant for Benjamin Netanyahu

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Called the arrest of Hamas Leader and Israeli Leader. I'm down for that.

That Oct 7th attack on innocent civilians will forever be a puzzy move.

Bombing the living shyt outta Palestinian citizens and denying aid is a gross counter move. Israel Intelligence is good. They know where exactly Hamas leaders are located but you bombing the civilians.
900 soldiers, 300 civilians were killed on Oct 7th

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Netenyahu seeing the ICC has issued an arrest warrant for him

4158faf902c5d4434aa026fca375cbc0.gif

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
So what does this mean in real life?
Clearly nothing is going to happen to dude as long as the U.S and other powerful countries support him. I guess we can officially say Israel is committing war crimes now

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People really ignoring the fact that they also applied for warrants against the leader of Hamas in Gaza. This is clearly an attempt to equate the two in a "You're both wrong and it doesn't matter who started it." tactic that diminishes a clear unequivocal rebuke of Israel alone.

Even in a performative action they're being restrained and that shouldn't be overlooked.

The bolded is all that needs to be said.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
People really ignoring the fact that they also applied for warrants against the leader of Hamas in Gaza. This is clearly an attempt to equate the two in a "You're both wrong and it doesn't matter who started it." tactic that diminishes a clear unequivocal rebuke of Israel alone.

Even in a performative action they're being restrained and that shouldn't be overlooked.
Smh

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
:francis:

Just imagine if a Mexican cartel pulled that exact move on the US. I believe Northern Mexico would be US territory right now.
Imagine if the US kept enough Natives alive to be a threat, and kept them walled off and regularly commited violence against them on a regular basis

I'd say the US deserved it

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Now the World will see that laws are made for African Warlords, but not for European warlords. Yes I am calling the Israelis some Europeans.

So why are they applying for an arrest warrant for a 'white European dude'?

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
:francis:

Just imagine if a Mexican cartel pulled that exact move on the US. I believe Northern Mexico would be US territory right now.

Has the united states imprisoned mexicans in an open air prison on their own land and been slaughtering them for 70+ years indiscriminately :lupe: and slowly stealing more and more mexican land :lupe: