BREAKING: Hunter Biden, the SHADOW PRESIDENT, pleads guilty to BREAKING FEDERAL LAW! (White House Currently Leaderless) (UPDATE 9/14: INDICTED)

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
im just asking for specific evidence of biden tampering with the investigation....

like... what did you see that made you hold that viewpoint?

Hunter Biden was offered immunity on FUTURE investigations.

I honestly don’t care that he didn’t pay his taxes:manny: I think crackheads should be allowed to own guns as long as they follow the law :manny: I think Joe Biden is wrong that drug users should t own guns also:manny: It’s a way to disqualify people from owning a gun. He doesn’t even believe you should own a gun if you smoke weed.

I also think the case is political and this is an attempt to hurt Biden.

I can also point out the fact that the Presidents son was offered immunity on future investigations. I would do the same for mine :manny:

Still doesn’t change the fact of what it is.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Hunter Biden was offered immunity on FUTURE investigations.

I honestly don’t care that he didn’t pay his taxes:manny: I think crackheads should be allowed to own guns as long as they follow the law :manny: I think Joe Biden is wrong that drug users should t own guns also:manny: It’s a way to disqualify people from owning a gun. He doesn’t even believe you should own a gun if you smoke weed.

I also think the case is political and this is an attempt to hurt Biden.

I can also point out the fact that the Presidents son was offered immunity on future investigations. I would do the same for mine :manny:

Still doesn’t change the fact of what it is.
Post the source you got the immunity details from

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Post the source you got the immunity details from

Federal prosecutors and Hunter Biden’s attorneys entered a courtroom late last month hoping a judge would approve the plea deal they’d struck, even though they had already publicly disagreed about a key element: what immunity it offered the president’s son from potential additional criminal charges.

Hunter Biden told a federal judge late Sunday that the Justice Department was trying to renege on a major part of his deal with the government — his agreement to enroll in a diversion program for gun offenders — that he signed and granted him broad immunity from future federal prosecutions.

The move, included in a court filing by his lawyer, Christopher Clark, is the latest exchange in an escalating dispute between Mr. Biden and David C. Weiss, the Trump-appointed U.S. attorney in Delaware who was appointed special counsel last week after the implosion of an agreement that would have spared the president’s son prison time.
It adds to the growing uncertainty over how the Biden investigation, which Republicans have made a central prong in their attacks on President Biden, will ultimately be resolved.

The government, in recent filings, has said the yearslong inquiry, which seemed to be nearing an end last month, might be headed to a trial. Another of Hunter Biden’s lawyers, Abbe Lowell, suggested over the weekend that the agreement could somehow be revived.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Noreika noted that the terms of the diversion deal were by definition outside the terms of the guilty plea deal. And judges are not supposed to approve plea deals in which promises or threats have been made outside the terms of the guilty plea paperwork.
She told the two sides to try to rework the agreement and get back to her.
But the lawyers have not been able to put the deal back together.

The complicated relationship between a presidential father and a struggling son
Biden’s lawyers proposed changes to the language of both the guilty plea and the diversion deal, which prosecutors formally rejected five days later, according to court papers. Prosecutors made a counteroffer, which Biden’s team shot down.
Prosecutors wanted to take the immunity provision out of the diversion agreement, according to people familiar with the deliberations. Biden’s team called that change a deal-breaker.

:francis:

And I believe he’ll get immunity anyway. She’s just asking for them to word it right. The prosecution just playing tough for cameras.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
If you can’t admit the Hunter Biden would be the coolest person in your friend circle you’re experiencing a high level of cognitive dissonance

He seems like a fun ass dude.

If his last name wasn't associated Biden aka n word lover. These right would trogolodytes would worship him

Savvir

Veteran
Daps

Federal prosecutors and Hunter Biden’s attorneys entered a courtroom late last month hoping a judge would approve the plea deal they’d struck, even though they had already publicly disagreed about a key element: what immunity it offered the president’s son from potential additional criminal charges.

Hunter Biden told a federal judge late Sunday that the Justice Department was trying to renege on a major part of his deal with the government — his agreement to enroll in a diversion program for gun offenders — that he signed and granted him broad immunity from future federal prosecutions.

The move, included in a court filing by his lawyer, Christopher Clark, is the latest exchange in an escalating dispute between Mr. Biden and David C. Weiss, the Trump-appointed U.S. attorney in Delaware who was appointed special counsel last week after the implosion of an agreement that would have spared the president’s son prison time.
It adds to the growing uncertainty over how the Biden investigation, which Republicans have made a central prong in their attacks on President Biden, will ultimately be resolved.

The government, in recent filings, has said the yearslong inquiry, which seemed to be nearing an end last month, might be headed to a trial. Another of Hunter Biden’s lawyers, Abbe Lowell, suggested over the weekend that the agreement could somehow be revived.
So there was discussion of a plea deal that included immunity. But that immunity was struck from the deal.

So… umm… he doesn’t get immunity then? So how can it be considered preferential treatment when the federal government didn’t even approve the deal you’re pointing at?

This is like complaining about being fired when HR said you aren’t being fired.