BREAKING: Hunter Biden, the SHADOW PRESIDENT, pleads guilty to BREAKING FEDERAL LAW! (White House Currently Leaderless) (UPDATE 9/14: INDICTED)

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Kodak Black got 3 years for it
Kodak got years for this:

Kodak’s indictment accuses him of lying to a gun dealer (Lou’s Police Distributors in Hialeah, Florida) twice: once on January 25, 2019 and once on March 1. During the first trip, he bought a Century Arms Mini Draco 7.62 x 39 Romanian pistol ($669.98), a Sig MPXK9 9mm pistol ($1,940.00), and a Sig P238 .380 pistol ($510.00), which he picked up several days later. On the March visit, he attempted to buy a Sig MCX Rattler 300 Blackout Pistol ($2,598.98) and a Glock 43x ($459.98). On that second trip, the transaction was denied.

On both of those outings, he had to fill out a form (ATF form 4473). On that form are three questions. Answering yes to any of them would have meant that Kodak couldn’t get the guns. He answered no, and the government contends that he was lying.

The biggest issue was with the first of these questions. Kodak is currently under indictment in South Carolina for first degree criminal sexual conduct. The rapper is accused of sexually assaulting a girl in a hotel room in Florence County, South Carolina after a show in November, 2016.

As for the second question about convictions, the government brought up Kodak’s extensive past record (most notably, a 2013 conviction for carjacking and robbery). And the part about controlled substances: the government pointed out that Kodak already had eight drug arrests, and had been busted with marijuana at the US/Canada border just about a month prior.

In addition to lying about the three questions, the government contends, Kodak had entered the wrong social security number on the first of the two times he filled out the form, transposing two digits. Thus, a background check didn’t reveal the South Carolina case. He entered the correct social security number the second time. The shop then found his criminal record, and denied the transaction.

Kodak lied while trying to buy a gun. Hunter Biden lied while in possession of a gun. It might be the same statute, but they're charged under different sections.

The gun charge states that Hunter Biden possessed a handgun, a Colt Cobra .38 Special, for 11 days in October 2018 despite knowing he was a drug user. The rarely filed count carries a maximum sentence of up to 10 years in prison...

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Just post the source of your evidence of Biden interfering with his sons case so we can see his misconduct.

Damn you deleted my whole post to focus on one part?

How bad to defend your daddy? :mjlol:

I even explained in this thread why Trump and Kushner should be arrested. I’m shytting on BOTH sides and you come months later to defend one side :russ:

Why would the FBI be alerting companies that Hunter Biden laptop was disinformation?

Why would Hunter Biden be given a questionable plea deal?

It’s funny this board discusses white supremacy so much, but only focus on certain certain whites. :francis:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Damn you deleted my whole post to focus on one part?

How bad to defend your daddy? :mjlol:

I even explained in this thread why Trump and Kushner should be arrested. I’m shytting on BOTH sides and you come months later to defend one side :russ:

Why would the FBI be alerting companies that Hunter Biden laptop was disinformation?

Why would Hunter Biden be given a questionable plea deal?

It’s funny this board discusses white supremacy so much, but only focus on certain certain whites. :francis:
i mean.... white people with money get preferrable plea deals all the time...

saying biden had a hand in it would require some type of proof...

especially since the judge in the case is a Trump appointee...

regardless, asking for inormation showing Biden's interference was a real request my G

acting like im defending biden, when really im just asking for details on your claims is going into #bothsides territory

the whole laptop thing was a mess because there was a copy of real data on the drive...

then there was a copy of real data mixed in with fake data...

i mean... this was too juicy of a situation for foreign intelligence and political partisans to not take advantage of....

same way i didnt believe any of the stuff about trump's handling of classified info until details of the investigation and actual pictures of the scene were released...

theres too much pressure to mix fake info with real info in the current political climate...

there has to be skepticism over everything even if it supports my current viewpoints...

if you link the sources you used to build your viewpoints i will be better able to judge your viewpoint...

I dont just take everything that is said in a random forum as fact

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Repugs: Sleepy Joe is suffering from dementia, senility, hallucinations, basically a walking corpse, not in control of his mental faculties, needs to resign today.
Also Repugs: Biden is a cold-blooded criminal mastermind directing an international conspiracy, shaking down foreign heads of state, funneling millions through his son, making witnesses disappear, Biden Crime Family needs to be locked up.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
same reason why people cared about trumps son / son in law :dead:

Or Obamas kids

or Bushes daughters
Missed the part where Hunter, the Obama, or Bush daughters were appointed to official positions in the administration.

Also your boy was denied a security clearance so daddy approved a waiver

That's why we care, not some #bothsider what about ism
FOH

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
i mean.... white people with money get preferrable plea deals all the time...

saying biden had a hand in it would require some type of proof...

especially since the judge in the case is a Trump appointee...

regardless, asking for inormation showing Biden's interference was a real request my G

acting like im defending biden, when really im just asking for details on your claims is going into #bothsides territory

the whole laptop thing was a mess because there was a copy of real data on the drive...

then there was a copy of real data mixed in with fake data...

i mean... this was too juicy of a situation for foreign intelligence and political partisans to not take advantage of....

same way i didnt believe any of the stuff about trump's handling of classified info until details of the investigation and actual pictures of the scene were released...

theres too much pressure to mix fake info with real info in the current political climate...

there has to be skepticism over everything even if it supports my current viewpoints...

if you link the sources you used to build your viewpoints i will be better able to judge your viewpoint...

I dont just take everything that is said in a random forum as fact

If you’re as nonjudgmental as you say, there’s no way you’re asking for a fact dining mission.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
If you’re as nonjudgmental as you say, there’s no way you’re asking for a fact dining mission.
im just asking for specific evidence of biden tampering with the investigation....

like... what did you see that made you hold that viewpoint?

i should be able to see it and feel the same way right?

this is how discussions on the internet work...

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Missed the part where Hunter, the Obama, or Bush daughters were appointed to official positions in the administration.

Also your boy was denied a security clearance so daddy approved a waiver

That's why we care, not some #bothsider what about ism
FOH
you also missed the point that we are addressing which is “why do people care”

its the most powerful persons child / children

people will care based off of that