BREAKING: Hunter Biden, the SHADOW PRESIDENT, pleads guilty to BREAKING FEDERAL LAW! (White House Currently Leaderless) (UPDATE 9/14: INDICTED)

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
from your own quote:

'"Noreika noted that the terms of the diversion deal were by definition outside the terms of the guilty plea deal. And judges are not supposed to approve plea deals in which promises or threats have been made outside the terms of the guilty plea paperwork.
She told the two sides to try to rework the agreement and get back to her.
But the lawyers have not been able to put the deal back together."

so the person who has to power to approve or disapprove of the plea deal.... disapproved of it...

you're saying because it was "signed' it now supersedes the power of a federal judge?

:gucci:

bro you didnt even read your own source

you just posted all the evidence that immunity was not allowed by a federal judge...

I'm not sure what to tell you.... the article itself says immunity wasn't allowed... but you keep saying it is

who should i believe

:jbhmm:

Are you mentally retarded or you just playing a roll? :skip:

Why are you saying I said something and I said all of this. The article says it all. The article says they offered him immunity and took it away when the judge questioned it. Hunter Biden lawyers NOT ME went to court AFTER the judge questioned it and said the deal was valid and signed. He even plans to abide by it :skip:

You trying to put it on me like I showed up on his behalf:skip: No dummy these are his lawyers talking:skip:

now gtfoh here with your dikk sucking :camby:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
The article says they offered him immunity and took it away when the judge questioned it. Hunter Biden lawyers NOT ME went to court AFTER the judge questioned it and said the deal was valid and signed.
Maybe you dont understand how the justice system works...

A judge has to approve a plea deal for it to be valid...

A lawyer cant force a judge to approve it....

The judge in this case did not approve...

Therefore... the plea deal has been struck down...

I'm not sure why you think a lawyer can supersede a federal judge....