BREAKING: Hours after Netanyahu's UN speech calling for peace Israel strikes several residential towers in Beirut w/ JDAMs. Hezbollah leader dead

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

giphy.gif

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
While situation is fukked up. Leveling civilian structures is not the way to destroy Hezbollah

Hezbollah has been saying for 2 decades that Israel is an unignorable threat and they must be ready.

Now that Israel is showing their ass, Hesbollah has gained MASSIVE popularity in Lebanon. They might completely run the entire country by the end of 2025. This is a massive fumble from Israel.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Israel putting their nuts on the table and daring someone to square up

Nah, they using America as a human shield. They wouldn't accept unlimited funding if they were "manning" up. Nor would they come to america every weekend to try to push us into war with Iran.

It's the weakest country in the middle east with high budget artillery curtesy of the US tax payer. Hamas slaughters their soldiers in ground combat, imagine anyone else.

This is why they are absolute cowards and only bomb people with multimillion dollar payloads. Any sane country wouldn't use so much ordinance because they know it is finite and would instantly bankrupt them. Not Israel though. The american tax payer got em!

Israel is the spoiled fat rich kid who always starts shyt and would say "do you know who my daddy is!" whenever someone actually slaps him in the face.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
i have 2 Lebanese friends that were going to vote Kamala because they knew trump would be worse

her silence changed that. they arent voting at all now.

Israel is playing exactly the same tune they did last year on Gaza. Kamala openly and clearly said she supports Israel, unconditionally. there are millions of Muslim and hundreds of thousands of Arab votes on the table that will evaporate because of Israel.

it's insane to me that people think what's happening in the middle east has no effect here....in a post-9/11 world
AmeriKKKa needs another 9/11.

Blind public support won’t be the same now as we’re in the
social media era and lsrael’s unchecked genocidal behavior backed by US-support has the youth calling out America’s hypocrisy.

When Bin Laden’s ‘Letter To America’ went viral they even saw valid points he made.

The idea of a Middle Eastern terrorist attacking America
“for no reason, they just hate us” is not gonna slide with the youth.

They’ve been disillusioned from US propaganda and seen the build up.

lsrael now attacking Lebanon with US-support is only gonna make it worse and have the youth more empowered to be vocal against the hypocrisy.

Last edited:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
i have 2 Lebanese friends that were going to vote Kamala because they knew trump would be worse

her silence changed that. they arent voting at all now.

Israel is playing exactly the same tune they did last year on Gaza. Kamala openly and clearly said she supports Israel, unconditionally. there are millions of Muslim and hundreds of thousands of Arab votes on the table that will evaporate because of Israel.

it's insane to me that people think what's happening in the middle east has no effect here....in a post-9/11 world
This nikka comes on this forum everyday and just lies.

You know damn well you ain't got no friends.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nah, they using America as a human shield. They wouldn't accept unlimited funding if they were "manning" up. Nor would they come to america every weekend to try to push us into war with Iran.

It's the weakest country in the middle east with high budget artillery curtesy of the US tax payer. Hamas slaughters their soldiers in ground combat, imagine anyone else.

This is why they are absolute cowards and only bomb people with multimillion dollar payloads. Any sane country wouldn't use so much ordinance because they know it is finite and would instantly bankrupt them. Not Israel though. The american tax payer got em!

Israel is the spoiled fat rich kid who always starts shyt and would say "do you know who my daddy is!" whenever someone actually slaps him in the face.
If anyone wonders how 12 million Jews have been going upside the heads of 500 million Muslim for 70 years its because of retards like this are their main competition. :beli: