BREAKING: Hours after Netanyahu's UN speech calling for peace Israel strikes several residential towers in Beirut w/ JDAMs. Hezbollah leader dead

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
i have 2 Lebanese friends that were going to vote Kamala because they knew trump would be worse

her silence changed that. they arent voting at all now.

Israel is playing exactly the same tune they did last year on Gaza. Kamala openly and clearly said she supports Israel, unconditionally. there are millions of Muslim and hundreds of thousands of Arab votes on the table that will evaporate because of Israel.

it's insane to me that people think what's happening in the middle east has no effect here....in a post-9/11 world
She can survive a Michigan L
Is she wins out PA Wisc AZ

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
No, we're built to fight a war on two fronts. A single carrier group in that area is enough to shut shìt down, and we have 10 carrier groups.
Dog, NOBODY here wants anything to do with Israel and their endless issues right now. It would be political suicide to do that right now.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
I was watching him speak at the UN before I left to go get a haircut. When I got to the barbershop, I saw on the news that Israel had bombed Lebanon. This dude was talking shyt while Israeli jets were getting ready to drop them bombs.
I'm confused. How do you want Israel to respond to the rockets being fired from Lebanon?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She can survive a Michigan L
Is she wins out PA Wisc AZ
i often play around with this map based on polling

i cant see her winning AZ and Michigan.

She's trying to win republican CACS. but the same muslims that did leg work for Biden in PA, MI, and IL have all bailed or are actively campaigning against her.

Israel's shyt directly matters and when i keep reading retards saying it doesn't, i keep remembering 2016 and 2004. shyt you think won't matter, ALWAYS does.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I don't get what Hezbollah is waiting on. Public opinion on Israel has never been worse, and the last time they fought and open conflict against the IDF they actually low key lumped them up a little bit and they are much stronger now than back then. The US isn't in a position to really jump in this given we are more worried about the South China Sea, what are they waiting on?

They're trying to bait them into invading, think of Israel as a geally good boxer and Hezbo is a jiu jitsu/wrestling guy.

Israel could sit back and bomb them for a whole year, but that wont destroy the Axis of Resistance, just weaken it. But a ground invasion will make Gaza look like a walk in the park...

This is only gonna get uglier and the chances of a major, Vietnam level war for us (USA) just went up cause Iran is not gonna let Israel annihilate their proxy, and we aint gonna let Iran potentially wipe whole chunks of Israel off the map. shyt Israel might nuke the whole region the way their moving, Bibi just said point blank that Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Iran are "cursed" and its up as of today :merchant:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are saying they got Nasrallah. If that is true, Hezbollah's entire chain of command was wiped in a week.

:damn::damn::damn:

GYf70AoXsAAu2ta

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
i often play around with this map based on polling

i cant see her winning AZ and Michigan.

She's trying to win republican CACS. but the same muslims that did leg work for Biden in PA, MI, and IL have all bailed or are actively campaigning against her.

Israel's shyt directly matters and when i keep reading retards saying it doesn't, i keep remembering 2016 and 2004. shyt you think won't matter, ALWAYS does.
Not just arabs
Other muslims too

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
They're trying to bait them into invading, think of Israel as a geally good boxer and Hezbo is a jiu jitsu/wrestling guy.

Israel could sit back and bomb them for a whole year, but that wont destroy the Axis of Resistance, just weaken it. But a ground invasion will make Gaza look like a walk in the park...

This is only gonna get uglier and the chances of a major, Vietnam level war for us (USA) just went up cause Iran is not gonna let Israel annihilate their proxy, and we aint gonna let Iran potentially wipe whole chunks of Israel off the map. shyt Israel might nuke the whole region the way their moving, Bibi just said point blank that Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Iran are "cursed" and its up as of today :merchant:
Then we gonna keep hearing about this for a minute. Israel won't invade Lebanon. Last time they did they got lumped up, Hezbollah is not Hamas, they can actually fight back.

Daps
Time for the Mooselambs to hit back. At some point, they gotta take the fight to Israel or just keep getting tagged from range.

USA will stay involved in this kind of conflict but I'm curious how shyt would look once Iran and em start hitting back hard.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Time for the Mooselambs to hit back. At some point, they gotta take the fight to Israel or just keep getting tagged from range.

USA will stay involved in this kind of conflict but I'm curious how shyt would look once Iran and em start hitting back hard.
Nobody is doing anything to Israel. If they were going to, they would have already done so.