BREAKING: Hours after Netanyahu's UN speech calling for peace Israel strikes several residential towers in Beirut w/ JDAMs. Hezbollah leader dead

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Nobody is doing anything to Israel. If they were going to, they would have already done so.
I most definitely think they will. October 7th showed you that. I just think they are waiting for Israel to do something so egregious nobody can say they aren't justified in going at them.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Did Hezbollah attack Israel last week for all these pagers and missiles to be blowing up? I know we say that Israel is the new Great Satan, but just bombing Lebanon seems a bit random even for Israel.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Netayanhu has placed all his chips and bets on trump he will create any amount of chaos and turmoil and instability because he feels its better for his prospects if trump wins, kamala wont stand for this bs

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Netayanhu has placed all his chips and bets on trump he will create any amount of chaos and turmoil and instability because he feels its better for his prospects if trump wins, kamala wont stand for this bs

To be honest, I doubt Kamala will be any different than Biden as far as Israel goes.

The sad truth of the matter is almost all US politicians, especially ones higher up, are terrified of crossing AIPAC.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
He's doing this with Biden's permission and Kamala has taken every opportunity to support him. You sound dumb as fukk :mjlol: