BREAKING: Hours after Netanyahu's UN speech calling for peace Israel strikes several residential towers in Beirut w/ JDAMs. Hezbollah leader dead

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nasrallah is dead.
Hezbollah leadership is eliminated.
Their communication network is destroyed.
In a month.

Say what you want about Israel's morals, this was a masterclass in warfare.

Yup they don't play
Hamas and Hezbollah reeling

Yemen up next

Khamenei in hiding :picard:

Last edited:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
I don't care much for Iran or Hezbollah, but I hope the Palestinian people are victorious one day.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The war will over now. Hostages will be released soon. And no more rockets flying into Israel.

Daps
This is why they are absolute cowards and only bomb people with multimillion dollar payloads. Any sane country wouldn't use so much ordinance because they know it is finite and would instantly bankrupt them. Not Israel though. The american tax payer got em!

Israel is the spoiled fat rich kid who always starts shyt and would say "do you know who my daddy is!" whenever someone actually slaps him in the face.

Trump = Israel

:sas2: :manny:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Say what you want but Hezbollah and Hamas were all talking that big talk chest out puffing

Now they getting razed and can't do anything
Palestinian resistance will never give up

That’s the part that peeves the Zionists they kill them and they keep coming back

They raze their cities and they keep coming back

You call it chest puffing but you don’t have a historical grievance with these people you’re just a bystander

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Palestinian resistance will never give up

That’s the part that peeves the Zionists they kill them and they keep coming back

They raze their cities and they keep coming back

You call it chest puffing but you don’t have a historical grievance with these people you’re just a bystander

I'm glad they won't when I went to Israel I was appalled at the wall and how Palestinians were treated.