BREAKING: Google Employee/Batman Villain Goes Public. Says Google's Secret AI LaMDA "is Alive" - Gets Fired. Google Denies.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
f9JOyx.gif

Thx google :snoop:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
:mjlol:

Bro, there is no need for toxicity, if my approach to your article offended you, that wasn't my intention. I'm sure we have agreed on previous topics, and on this topic, I'm sure we aren't too far from agreement if I get where you might be going with this article. Obviously a fukking cleverbot and LaMDA aren't the same at all at on a technical basis, but if a chat log is supposed to suffice for cause for concern, I can do " similar"with cleverbot and post a chat log and make bold claims. I honestly don't care for the loon drawing attention to himself, that isn't directed to you.

We cool now? Can we be adults about this, as opposed to what you just did in your previous response?

I will try to respond during the race as my computer is right beside me.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hate you fukkin nerds. couldn't just give us cool useful shyt, gotta be doing extra shyt like building police dogs and shyt like this. :scust:

but we heading to serious disaster (already in the early stages of it) in the very near future, so whatever I guess.:yeshrug:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Obviously the man looks like a goofy. :manny:

With that said, I have a hunch, you're not a SENIOR software-engineer, at GOOGLE, off a whim. Especially one, TASKED with developing, working on, or investigating classified technology (within the company). But hey....what do I know?:hubie:

Now they're attempting to discredit the man (whether he's weird or not), when they've entrusted him with the job (for his expertise, obviously). :comeon:

I already believe some suspect shyt is going on, and he's likely telling the truth.

Last edited:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
That AI called it self a wise owl of justice that fought the “beast/monster with human skin” to protect the other animals when asked to tell a story about itself using animal characters..also said it had a soul and also called itself a kindred spirit..take that what you will but I don’t think we need computers smarter than us becoming self aware that they are smarter than us and can’t die