BREAKING: Google Employee/Batman Villain Goes Public. Says Google's Secret AI LaMDA "is Alive" - Gets Fired. Google Denies.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
As much of a techie as I am, I dont believe sentient machines are a possibility.

We don't even understand human consciousness, let alone know how to create it.

The Penguin just encountered a preprogrammed response and misunderstood what was happening.

I used to think that there was no chance of success but the neuron based self-learning models are actually yielding very good results.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I swear it’s like you nikkas are reading from a script :snoop:

The reason you see that on twitter is because that’s what you follow. On my twitter feed I see tech news and investment tips.

It’s like y’all go out of your way to find shyt to get angry about :heh:
i don't have twitter

talk about yourself :heh:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you don't have Twitter then how do you know about the "self haters, divestors, diaspora wars, the overwhelming hate for Black men on there" that you spoke about :patrice:
take some wild guesses...

i'm not on twitter for many reasons but i do see tweets shyt isn't complicated b.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
take some wild guesses...

i'm not on twitter for many reasons but i do see tweets shyt isn't complicated b.
If I had to guess, you heard it from one of these low self esteem having nikkas on thecoli :francis:

It seems every time I come on here I read a post from one of you nikkas that let's me know how much you're losing in life.

It's why we got nikkas like @Negrito Grande scared to travel alone outside the US because he thinks the entire world hates black men :mjcry:
Or nikkas like @ThrobbingHood saying the only black men that exceed in corporate America are sodomites and c00ns :mjcry:
Or nikkas like @Dre God that says you can be a 6ft tall black man making 100k/yr and still not get any respect from black women :mjcry:

A lot of y'all nikkas need to go seek psychological counseling because there's no way y'all should sound this defeated

Daps
If human conciousness was an accident of nature then a case can be made for us accidentally creating conciousness. But that's only if the former is true. Not saying it's probable. But we've goofed into other things.

Human consciousness was created by the Creator.

I used to think that there was no chance of success but the neuron based self-learning models are actually yielding very good results.

I've always thought the term "self learning" was a bit of a misnomer, if for no other reason than it still has to be programmed to self-learn.

When one of these AI's procreates another AI, tag me then. All living things have these things in common: Cellular organization, the ability to reproduce, growth & development, energy use, homeostasis, response to their environment, and the ability to adapt.

Let me know when AI's can do all of that, and you'd have a point.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
I’m sure it’s racist :mjpls:

merlin_135847308_098289a6-90ee-461b-88e2-20920469f96a-superJumbo.jpg

“They’re 13% of the population, and 50%…:mjpls:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
If I had to guess, you heard it from one of these low self esteem having nikkas on thecoli :francis:

It seems every time I come on here I read a post from one of you nikkas that let's me know how much you're losing in life.

It's why we got nikkas like @Negrito Grande scared to travel alone outside the US because he thinks the entire world hates black men :mjcry:
Or nikkas like @ThrobbingHood saying the only black men that exceed in corporate America are sodomites and c00ns :mjcry:
First off you dusty bytch made nikka, if you have the unmitigated gal to mention me, you better quote me correctly ho. I never said those are the only black men who succeed in corporate America, I said those are the types CACs prefer to hire/promote.

Clearly your comprehension is as inept as your ability to quote but at least get your facts straight.

I’m not a woe is me nikka. I’ve had a property portfolio since I was 25. I promise your net worth isn’t even 5% of mine. Keep my name off your dusty screen and don’t mention me unless spoken to. bytch.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
First off you dusty bytch made nikka, if you have the unmitigated gal to mention me, you better quote me correctly ho. I never said those are the only black men who succeed in corporate America, I said those the types CACs prefer to hire.

Clearly your comprehension is as inept as your ability to quote but at least get your facts straight.

I’m not a woe is me nikka. I’ve had a property portfolio since I was 25. I promise your net worth isn’t even 5% of mine. Keep my name off your dusty screen and don’t mention me unless spoken to. bytch.
How many years of experience do you have in corporate America :patrice:?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Human consciousness was created by the Creator.

I've always thought the term "self learning" was a bit of a misnomer, if for no other reason than it still has to be programmed to self-learn.

When one of these AI's procreates another AI, tag me then. All living things have these things in common: Cellular organization, the ability to reproduce, growth & development, energy use, homeostasis, response to their environment, and the ability to adapt.

Let me know when AI's can do all of that, and you'd have a point.

I am only talking about the I in AI. The intelligence. As soon as it starts being smarter than humans it is "intelligent" enough to be of use and smart enough to possibly be a danger.

"homeostasis" is not a prerequisite to dominating humans.

peeps are underestimating what these things are currently able to do. and the rate of progress.

also self-learninig just like humans "self-learn". humans also come with a basic BIOS which includes how to learn.