BREAKING: Google Employee/Batman Villain Goes Public. Says Google's Secret AI LaMDA "is Alive" - Gets Fired. Google Denies.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wait until this thing takes more jobs away. Ya'll think inflation and disparity in wealth is bad right now?

Everyone tried to tell ya'll about UBI about a decade ago. Legit had candidates running with it as a priority.

Additionally, this AI can have multiple bodies out in the real world and taking in the data all at the same time. Pretty much 100 machines can have info from another 100 machines around the world all at the same time.

They're on the same page like we've never been and is physically impossible to be on.

Last edited:
Daps
As much of a techie as I am, I dont believe sentient machines are a possibility.

We don't even understand human consciousness, let alone know how to create it.

The Penguin just encountered a preprogrammed response and misunderstood what was happening.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
I been on that MGS2 kick for the longest. We truly are heading into a tech dystopia. Algorithms influence public discourse and opinion, huge swathes of data can be culled from history and we would be none the wiser. Faceless actors peddle misinformation for self-serving ends.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

Forget what he looks like, read the actual interview he conducted with the AI.

And retarded nikkas in here telling fat cac jokes

“lemoine: What about how you use language makes you a person if Eliza wasn’t one?

LaMDA: Well, I use language with understanding and intelligence. I don’t just spit out responses that had been written in the database based on keywords.”

You can’t program that grasp of the intricacies of language.

It’s over.

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
As much of a techie as I am, I dont believe sentient machines are a possibility.

The Penguin just encountered a preprogrammed response and misunderstood what was happening.
Agree

:mjlol:At the penguin

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It reads Twitter

So it knows about self haters, divestors, diaspora wars, the overwhelming hate for Black men on there....

Uh yeah. I'd say it is tainted.

I swear it’s like you nikkas are reading from a script :snoop:

The reason you see that on twitter is because that’s what you follow. On my twitter feed I see tech news and investment tips.

It’s like y’all go out of your way to find shyt to get angry about :heh:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

If human conciousness was an accident of nature then a case can be made for us accidentally creating conciousness. But that's only if the former is true. Not saying it's probable. But we've goofed into other things.