BREAKING: Florida Textbooks are removing race from why Rosa Parks was arrested or references to racism in "black codes" during jim crow

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Diverging? What? :dahell:

I am calling out your short circuit response that we should just worry about teaching black history at home and fukk what ever the education system does.

:wtf: Like what grown slight above intelligent adult thinks that?

Thats a short sighted belief in what the purpose of white washing black history completely from schools.

Then no one knows american history. Thats a problem.

You ever heard of "those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it"

I am stunned. Bro please change your mindset and if you are a cac, kill your entire family and then yourself.

You continue to be an idiot

This system has NEVER taught black children even 5% of correct Black History since white controlled compulsory education became the norm in the 1800s. Stop the performative fake militant posts. I know you just learned about Black history 5 years ago but stop quoting me with un-informed ignorant posts for performative daps. Try going back and forth with someone on your lower IQ level

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs have declared war and folks more concerned about Angela basset getting an award for a mediocre movie... where are boycots or uproar or pressure? Whole state should be boycotted and any businesses doing business there boycotted also. Black athletes should refuse to play etc. I know it won't happen but that's what needs to happen.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This system has NEVER taught black children even 5% of correct Black History since white controlled compulsory education became the norm in the 1800s. Stop the performative fake militant posts. I know you just learned about Black history 5 years ago but stop quoting me with un-informed ignorant posts for performative daps. Try going back and forth with someone on your lower IQ level
:what: the whole point is that the current status quo is unstainable, what was done historically does not need to be sustained today!!!!!!!

Thats the whole fukking point

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Expecting the American government to teach black students about white supremacy is like sending your children to catholic school to learn the Quran

We really need to stop relying on schools to educate Black Children on their history

It starts at home...cultural education begins at home!!!!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Supreme Court ruled you can you public funds for private schools. When does OP, his handlers, his co signers, his favorite candidates, push for a school that can can teach black history correctly? A school that can be funded by the state and a school that can be staffed how the school and neighborhood want? The money is there. When does someone take the lead?

Or

When does OP, his handlers, his co signers, his favorite candidates, push for 100% federal oversight of all schools?

Let me guess, Russia , Trump, Cac, Manchin, Sinema, cac, Trump supporter. Neg. I know how this goes :francis:

The problem isn't black kids learning black history.

its white kids not learning it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Always knew you are a fukking idiot

When has the K-12 school system EVER been the place where a Black person/child can learn their true history?

If you haven't used the the local library or buying books on your own to learn your history, that's on you for depending on this System to teach the children
the problem is not black people learning their history. It's the majority of white people and non=black immigrants not learning it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

this

is

not

about

teaching

black

kids

history

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Expecting the American government to teach black students about white supremacy is like sending your children to catholic school to learn the Quran
I dunno breh. Before they are least mentioned that Rosa Parks was asked to move because of her race. Now they make her sound like she lived in 2023 and simply didn't want to get up, for reasons.

It seems like one is better than the other and we are moving in a worse direction instead of things being the same as it always was. Something obviously changed

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

This is retarded and you’re retarded. Spare us your enlightened negro schtick. They’re literally trying to teach the next generation that white folks ain’t did shyt wrong to us and have literally been installing judges and politicians and they have literally been passing laws and actually MAKING THAT HAPPEN. Hand waving it away because “they didn’t teach real black history” is some next level smart dumb internet nikka shyt. Stop being a contrarian fukking moron.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This is retarded and you’re retarded. Spare us your enlightened negro schtick. They’re literally trying to teach the next generation that white folks ain’t did shyt wrong to us and have literally been installing judges and politicians and they have literally been passing laws and actually MAKING THAT HAPPEN. Hand waving it away because “they didn’t teach real black history” is some next level smart dumb internet nikka shyt. Stop being a contrarian fukking moron.

"They are literally trying to teach".... Like they haven't been doing this since the 1800s with the Eugenics movement and as a justification for Slavery in America and Imperialism in Africa

Ya'll Black "I want a seat at the table" Assimilationists are in for a rude awakening

This is like telling a child that Santa Claus doesn't exist. I feel your pain

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It’s either this or your dog and gold fish have to register it’s / his / her / they/ them gender pronouns with the state or some outlandish left requirement. Equally as insane on different spectrums.
Is this supposed to be an equal comparison? Cause I’ll register whatever the fukk I need before having my history erased by this country… again

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to understand what backwards ass Florida has to do with people in NYS??