BREAKING: Florida Textbooks are removing race from why Rosa Parks was arrested or references to racism in "black codes" during jim crow

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
We really need to stop relying on schools to educate Black Children on their history

The Supreme Court ruled you can you public funds for private schools. When does OP, his handlers, his co signers, his favorite candidates, push for a school that can can teach black history correctly? A school that can be funded by the state and a school that can be staffed how the school and neighborhood want? The money is there. When does someone take the lead?

Or

When does OP, his handlers, his co signers, his favorite candidates, push for 100% federal oversight of all schools?

Let me guess, Russia , Trump, Cac, Manchin, Sinema, cac, Trump supporter. Neg. I know how this goes :francis:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We really need to stop relying on schools to educate Black Children on their history
Even if you believe this, society still shouldn't stand for the truth being buried.

I suspected that your dumbass would say some dumbshyt.

Aint no black person with sense is talking this nonsense.

Grow the fukk negro
I'm sick of seeing people on here using that belief to hand-wave what's happening.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I suspected that your dumbass would say some dumbshyt.

Aint no black person with sense is talking this nonsense.

Grow the fukk negro

Always knew you are a fukking idiot

When has the K-12 school system EVER been the place where a Black person/child can learn their true history?

If you haven't used the the local library or buying books on your own to learn your history, that's on you for depending on this System to teach the children

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Always knew you are a fukking idiot

When has the K-12 school system EVER been the place where a Black person/child can learn their true history?

If you haven't used the the local library or buying books on your own to learn your history, that's on you for depending on this System to teach the children

you are "black conservative" and you are for the removal of black american history history with this illogical premise that "we shud teach our ownz"

you are either stupid or disingenuous playing a game.

this is not a good look for you.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
We really need to stop relying on white schools to educate Black Children on their history

Fixed

And Black people pushed to hand their children over to cacs for school integration. Which ensured that this would happen.

Because we had Black schools but they wanted to be near cacs so they could be tormented and brainwashed instead.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
you are "black conservative" and you are for the removal of black american history history with this illogical premise that "we shud teach our ownz"

you are either stupid or disingenuous playing a game.

this is not a good look for you.

Diverging from the Topic because you have no leg to stand on, just like I thought

Another dumbass who has majority of their Coli posts begging for performative daps. You're an embarrassment

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Even if you believe this, society still shouldn't stand for the truth being buried.

where did he say that you faKKKit?

I like how you negged me and called it deflection because I listed 2 solutions to fix this problem. You’re mad there are solutions, you don’t want them discussed because Democrats would have to actually work in our favor and not depend on social safety nets.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Fixed

And Black people pushed to hand their children over to cacs for school integration. Which ensured that this would happen.

Because we had Black schools but they wanted to be near cacs so they could be tormented and brainwashed instead.

You better stop this Segregation and Black self determination talk breh

These Coli "I want a seat at the table" assimilationists bout to swarm at you

Q744.gif

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Diverging from the Topic because you have no leg to stand on, just like I thought

Another dumbass who has majority of their Coli posts begging for performative daps. You're an embarrassment

Diverging? What? :dahell:

I am calling out your short circuit response that we should just worry about teaching black history at home and fukk what ever the education system does.

:wtf: Like what grown slight above intelligent adult thinks that?

Thats a short sighted belief in what the purpose of white washing black history completely from schools.

Then no one knows american history. Thats a problem.

You ever heard of "those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it"

I am stunned. Bro please change your mindset and if you are a cac, kill your entire family and then yourself.