BREAKING: Donald Trump Announces Plan 2 Remove Clinton Era Criminal Justice Laws That Hurt Black Men

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Our problem is we never get anything that really benefits us as a whole. I think it’s kinda crazy we always fight for things that help other groups.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
saving white people during the opioid crisis.

edit: and white people are committing more and more mass shootings and random other violent shyt, so they need to roll back some of these laws to help these violent fukks stay out of prison.
bingo

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
The 1st response to this opioid problem was "get them help"..

Even gave 1st responders the injection medication to treat a person who had o.d on it..

Going after big pharmacy who illegally sell it..

Now nikkas in here gone stupid thinking he doing this because CACs going to jail for opioid usage..

Then mfers wonder why nikkas don't ger caught up in politics..
I see people parroting this point all the time but I think it's misleading.

THe big difference between crack and opioids and how it's being treated isn't necessarily racial.

I get it looks that way, but what really seperated the two was the street level crimes that came with crack. Every crime category was higher with the crack era than it was at any other time in the country's history.

What brought crack into the sight of legislators was the crime epidemic and urban decay that it carried. Opioids really don't bring those types of problems with it. Yes it brings people Oding all over the place, but it isn't really linked to any type of spike in violent 3rd party crimes.

ANd it's a much more of and indoor user/dealing it type of problem and much much less visible now than crack was in the 80s.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas don't want Trump to help black people. They hate to see or hear Trump doing something for or helping black people. They all c00ns white supremacists. They want Trump to be racist towards black people and talk down about black people. Anything Trump do to help black people nikkas start talking about
"He's trying to get the black vote"
"He got a trick up gih sleeve"
"It's really don't mean nothing"
Etc.....

If that man wants to do shyt to help black people to prove he's not racist or whatever then let him do it. Only black people claim they hate the Clinton's for this crime bill. Trump is going to get rid of the bill and nikkas mad at trump about it and claiming he's getting rid of the bill to help white people. Y'all c00ns and white supremacists losing it

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
This is what Obama’s bytch ass should’ve done but instead busy fighting for fakkit and trannies.

The criminal justice reform bill Obama supported completely died in the Senate due to hard line Republicans, which is why the criminal justice reform Obama/Holder/Lynch did was on policy directive which can easily be overturned by the next Attorney General. You guys don't read anything. :snoop:

WASHINGTON — A major criminal-justice overhaul bill seemed destined to be the bipartisan success story of the year, consensus legislation that showed lawmakers could still rise above politics.

Then the election, Donald J. Trump’s demand for “law and order” and a series of other political calculations got in the way.

Senate Republicans divided on the wisdom of reducing federal mandatory minimum sentences. Other Republicans, unhappy that President Obama was reducing hundreds of federal prison sentences on his own, did not want to give him a legacy victory. A surge in crime in some urban areas gave opponents of the legislation a new argument.

Now, the Senate authors of the legislation say it is effectively dead.

The conservative Koch brothers were behind it. So was the liberal Center for American Progress and just about every advocacy group in between. Polls show the concept has broad public support. States both red and blue already have moved ahead with successful parallel programs. A cross section of law enforcement groups backs it.

Still, the legislation foundered.

“It is one of the things that makes this a frustrating place to work,” said Senator John Cornyn of Texas, the No. 2 Republican in the Senate, who became a believer in a new approach to criminal justice after seeing the benefits in his home state.

Mr. Cornyn concedes the tumult of this election year was a major factor given sharp disagreement among Senate Republicans reflected in the decision by Senator Mitch McConnell, Republican of Kentucky and the majority leader, to not allow a vote on a proposal most believe would pass easily

“I do believe it is over,” said Senator Richard J. Durbin of Illinois, the No. 2 Democrat in the Senate, who put considerable effort into difficult negotiations with Republicans to strike a compromise. “We missed an opportunity.”

What remains is a stunning display of dysfunction given the powerful forces arrayed behind legislation meant to provide a second chance for nonviolent offenders facing long prison sentences while also saving tax dollars on prison costs.

Speaker Paul D. Ryan is on board. The quarrelsome Senate Judiciary Committee passed its bill on a strong bipartisan vote with the imprimatur of Senator Charles E. Grassley of Iowa, the Republican chairman. Mr. Obama considers the issue a top priority.

“I think that Senator McConnell understandably did not want to tee up an issue that split our caucus right before the 2016 election,” said Mr. Cornyn, who noted that aspects of the legislation had been misconstrued by its critics.

Presidential politics were at work as well. Mr. Trump has been campaigning on warnings of a United States at risk from sinister forces, even though violent crime is low compared with past decades. But crime surges in some urban areas have given opponents of the legislation ammunition to challenge it.
Why the Senate Couldn’t Pass a Crime Bill Both Parties Backed

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he has done more for black men than Obama:ohhh:
So he rolling back the crime bill put in place by the first black president:ohhh:

#Trumpset:blessed:
Not exactly but with this and a possible bill that could offer protection for black males against false rape allegations its looking spooky right now :mjpls:

more killer cops have been convicted under this administration than any other, just hope that keeps up with new admins but damn. If these trends keep up nap and other coli shills gonna be working overtime the next 2 years

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see people parroting this point all the time but I think it's misleading.

THe big difference between crack and opioids and how it's being treated isn't necessarily racial.

I get it looks that way, but what really seperated the two was the street level crimes that came with crack. Every crime category was higher with the crack era than it was at any other time in the country's history.

What brought crack into the sight of legislators was the crime epidemic and urban decay that it carried. Opioids really don't bring those types of problems with it. Yes it brings people Oding all over the place, but it isn't really linked to any type of spike in violent 3rd party crimes.

ANd it's a much more of and indoor user/dealing it type of problem and much much less visible now than crack was in the 80s.

I parroted absolutely nothing..

I didn't even bring up crack..