BREAKING: Donald Trump Announces Plan 2 Remove Clinton Era Criminal Justice Laws That Hurt Black Men

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Cacs aren't getting locked up for opioids like that, tbh.
Find another point of attack...and no, "migrants" won't be housed in Federal Prisons, they won't be any emptier.
Stop trying to "rainbow conflate" everything, it's annoying.
"The migrants, the gays, the (insert category)"
:camby:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Nikkas big :umad: in here.. :mjlol:

Not one person will get locked down for opioids, yet people are saying he doing this for white people..

Politics, just like religion, makes you delusional..

This...

White people been sell more and do more drugs and never ever get behind bars even with this opioids...epidemic...

They ain't sending tanks and etc through Montana and Maine...

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jeff Sessions could've been the one holding him back from things like this :ohhh:

I'll see how this works out first though.
Jared Kushner was pushing this for a while.

Sessions was most likely what was blocking it. You can take one look at that little fakkit and tell he cared about little else than locking up black folks
It's really nothing.
Let's talk when he dismantles the entire sentencing disparity between coke/crack (same drug, minus baking soda)...
Release the crack era prisoners, nikkas doing big time for little rocks.
This literally does exactly that.

I expected a hollow toothless solution that maintains status quo while getting good press...but this seems actually legit

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/13/politics/trump-support-criminal-justice-overhaul/index.html

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Personally, I don't care if crack era nikkas rot in there. Good.

There is no way i'm protesting for crack dealers or dope hustlers.

If you were around in the 80s, then you know why.

But I agree with the sentencing disparities for coke vs crack. They need to be held equally accountable.
Nah, nikkas shouldn't be in there rotting for rocked up half oz and lower, sorry...
That's ridiculous.
I feel your pain but I'm not bitter. I was born in the 80s and only saw the 90s half.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Trump is trying to kill you

IF you're Black

There's no comparison to anyone I've seen on the Dem side to what the Nazis are up to

Name one Dem thats a rabid racist like Trump

Name one
“There are white ******s as well as black ******s, and I can say that word” Robert Byrd an open Klansman who was on Senate and a Hillary’s mentor.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This...

White people been sell more and do more drugs and never ever get behind bars even with this opioids...epidemic...

The 1st response to this opioid problem was "get them help"..

Even gave 1st responders the injection medication to treat a person who had o.d on it..

Going after big pharmacy who illegally sell it..

Now nikkas in here gone stupid thinking he doing this because CACs going to jail for opioid usage..

Then mfers wonder why nikkas don't ger caught up in politics..

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Jared Kushner was pushing this for a while.

Sessions was most likely what was blocking it. You can take one look at that little fakkit and tell he cared about little else than locking up black folks

This literally does exactly that.

I expected a hollow toothless solution that maintains status quo while getting good press...but this seems actually legit

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/13/politics/trump-support-criminal-justice-overhaul/index.html

People don't seem understand how this works...

Republicans ironically...when they are power...can do more Black specific legislation because the racists and shyt won't mind as long as they are in control...

When Democrats try to do Black specific things...Republicans and racists try to block it because they aren't in control...

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This...

they would not do this now, but let's say 20 years from now you got president Sanchez and his huge latino voting block out here trying to lock whites up for drugs...white people are thinking about the changing demographics and making plans for the future. They got lucky with Obama not being "black" on some vengeance type shyt. They are just making plans for the future.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
oh no doubt. But again, this is gonna benefit those affected by the opiod "crisis" aka cacs. And that's the intention of the legislation. Don't get it twisted. We appreciate that the ramifications will help us too, but we aren't the target demographic of this bill IF passed.
Exactly. But you get dumbasses in here like @Benjamin Sisko giving trump props for shyt he hasn't even done yet, when trump has a track record of advocating police brutality and staging political photo-ops. :mjlol: