BREAKING: Donald Trump Announces Plan 2 Remove Clinton Era Criminal Justice Laws That Hurt Black Men

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
edit: and white people are committing more and more mass shootings and random other violent shyt, so they need to roll back some of these laws to help these violent fukks stay out of prison.

Congratulations. This is by far the most assinine statement I have ever read on this board which is quite an accomplishment..:pachaha:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Maybe it's because it's a few sentences more than anyone else gives black men.

What about the fake crime stats Trump posted while he was running that said Black people kill 90% of whites

Or him wanting to kill the Central Park 5 after they were exhonorated

Or what about the "fine people on both sides" at the tiki torch march. One side was NAZIS

Explain how Trump meant the above. Don't say anything before you tell me how Trump can be a friend to Black people and do the above

The guy who got socked in the face at the Trump rally. Did Trump do ANYTHING to discourage his flying monkeys from doing shyt like that, or did he ENCOURAGE them

Start with the above

Then we'll continue

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Except during Obama’s first weeks in office he literally did just this and reformed unfair crack sentencing laws. Try harder Chad.

Stop being emotional and using that cac copout when someone doesn’t agree with you. shyts weak, son. As I said, Obama didn’t REPEAL those Clinton laws and had 8 years to do so. Get off your emotions :camby:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Kneejerks. Kneejerks everywhere.

XXEverywhere.jpg

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Congratulations. This is by far the most assinine statement I have ever read on this board which is quite an accomplishment..:pachaha:
okay. Black crime rates are actually going down despite all the "look at Chicago" stuff people like to say. White people are becoming unhinged due to drugs and the changing demographics. Rolling back Clinton era laws isn't for 2018 it's for a decade+ down the line to save white people. But please explain to us why a white supremacist, who took out a full page ad for the central park 5, would roll back laws that targeted "super predators".