BREAKING: Donald Trump Announces Plan 2 Remove Clinton Era Criminal Justice Laws That Hurt Black Men

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Jesus

Some of you are simple minded as fukc

Trump is full of shyt

If your dumb ass is sitting there thinking he wants anything for Black people besides death, then you're totally wrong and backwards

Even if he DOES do any of this, it's not for your benefit

I can't believe he can do little shyt like say a few sentences and you have niqqas all on board

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obama should’ve done this his first week in office if he was so concerned about his legacy. If Trump repeals Three Strikes and other Clinton crack laws then that says more about Obama than Trump. But y’all still worship him :yeshrug:

Except during Obama’s first weeks in office he literally did just this and reformed unfair crack sentencing laws. Try harder Chad.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
And what would that be?

*on the campaign trail for Cheetos 2020 presidential run*

I have the highest numbers with Afro-Africans of all time. EVER....so they say, folks. People say that. Not me but they do. See what I have done for you. I told you that you had nothing to lose. I told you that. Yes, I did, folks. I did criminal reform for you. Me! I! Did this for you! "LYING" JEFF SESSIONS and OH-BAMA DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT BUT I DID! Now don't you feel good about voting for me?

Last edited:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
saving white people during the opioid crisis.

edit: and white people are committing more and more mass shootings and random other violent shyt, so they need to roll back some of these laws to help these violent fukks stay out of prison.

killing two birds with one stone. Helping out all the meth heads in trump country and taking advantage of the alienation of straight black men by the Democrats by appearing to help us out. These white supremacists are devious.

:wow:

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus

Trump is full of shyt

If your dumb ass is sitting there thinking he wants anything for Black people besides death, then you're totally wrong and backwards

I can't believe he can do little shyt like say a few sentences and you have niqqas all on board

Maybe it's because it's a few sentences more than anyone else gives black men. :yeshrug:

nikkas ain't throwing a parade for racist ass Trump but if you can get something from him why not take it?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
This is what Obama’s bytch ass should’ve done but instead busy fighting for fakkit and trannies.
Obama was already doing this and I don’t even like Obama. It’s just disgusting to see you just in trump’s dikk because of a bullshyt press conference where he didn’t actually do anything.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Jesus

Trump is full of shyt

the same can be said about Democrats, but nikkas vote for them in droves.

:sas2: