BREAKING: Donald Trump Announces Plan 2 Remove Clinton Era Criminal Justice Laws That Hurt Black Men

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
oh yeah he's def getting re-elected
Dems still gonna keep congress though

The hell do you mean "Congress'"? Why do people mix up what Congress is? Congress is the whole legislative branch made up of the "Senate" and the "House".

Republicans control the Senate and Democrats have a small majority in the House.

Senators are more powerful because they can get the final say on judges Trump is picking and also they serve longer terms...like 6 years. The Senators that are in now are not up for reelection until 2022. IN the House its every 2 years. Meaning the Democrats who control the House now can easily lose it to Trump in 2020 especially if he wins big for his reelection.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jared Kushner was pushing this for a while.

Sessions was most likely what was blocking it. You can take one look at that little fakkit and tell he cared about little else than locking up black folks

This literally does exactly that.

I expected a hollow toothless solution that maintains status quo while getting good press...but this seems actually legit

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/13/politics/trump-support-criminal-justice-overhaul/index.html

Obama will forever be looked at as suspect if a blatant white supremacist ends up doing this.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obama will forever be looked at as suspect if a blatant white supremacist ends up doing this.
Nah.

Ive never been on that shytting on obama wave because I know the government was run by than just him. I expected 0 black first policies to pass and for racists to fight tooth and nail to undermine him. And that's exactly what happened.

They were content to let the gay shyt pass for shyts and giggles. They're content to leave obama's legacy at "the lgbt president". bytch mconnel and crew are incredibly spiteful

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah.

Ive never been on that shytting on obama wave because I know the government was run by than just him. I expected 0 black first policies to pass and for racists to fight tooth and nail to undermine him. And that's exactly what happened.

They were content to let the gay shyt pass for shyts and giggles. They're content to leave obama's legacy at "the lgbt president". bytch mconnel and crew are incredibly spiteful

So Obama should have never ran around bragging about how he "got a pen and he ain't afraid to use it". He always bluffed when he said that and after a while nobody on either side took him seriously.

When he did use the "pen" it was for gay and transgender rights

Then people defend the nonsense by saying laws in Congress are more powerful and his executive orders can be rolled back...so waht you still make attempts. Look at DACA for example.T hat was an executive order launched in 2012...over 6 years ago. People have fought tooth and nails for years to get it repealed and its always fought its way through. He could have done that for other Black initiatives and although Black people aren't defended by the media as much as the Hispanics, there could have been policies right now still in place even in the Trump Presidency.

But he has to be so weak and overthink everything in his life and hesitate so damn much.

Then this fool got in office talking about how wants to be a "trans formative president" yet he hesitated on all these issues.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is the type of excusing making that makes it hard to take my people seriously, politically.

I've roasted the hell outta the Obama administration in the last two weeks.

That's not even close to true for people who had actual expectations of him and actually armed themselves with the information on the actual needs of black people.

There's plenty neglected issues, plenty of half measures and "trickle down" bs from him and plenty of things he did that actively hurt us.

That excuse exist to play to this black superhero nonsense.

He had TWO YEARS WITH A DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED HOUSE/SENATE AND ATTORNEY GENERAL AND DID NOTHING!!!!
STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR A MAN THAT DON'T CARE ABOUT US!!!

He also has a disdain for Black Americans. Look into the background of his Obama foundation on the main website and look how all the scholars are either white, Hispanic, or African born immigrants. Remember his Obama foundation is based in Chicago and also DC.Even when he is back "home" he can't be a community organizer for Black Americans.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
He also has a disdain for Black Americans. Look into the background of his Obama foundation on the main website and look how all the scholars are either white, Hispanic, or African born immigrants. Remember his Obama foundation is based in Chicago and also DC.Even when he is back "home" he can't be a community organizer for Black Americans.

Disappointment of a lifetime.

And I remember people saying "Yo, O-Beezy really gon' get in that ass when he's done and really help black people."

This dudes come out for Democratic elections and $400,000 speeches.

But, this some of ya'll manz...

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Disappointment of a lifetime.

And I remember people saying "Yo, O-Beezy really gon' get in that ass when he's done and really help black people."

This dudes come out for Democratic elections and $400,000 speeches.

But, this some of ya'll manz...

He showed his ass during the Ferguson and Baltimore riots. I forget which one it was...i think Baltimore... but remember he called the protestors "thugs" because of the loitering? Now granted alot of brehs were acting ridiculous but when he did that he pleased the white supremacists so much and lets all be real right now....look at how many people were arrested during the riots and after he made that stupid speech calling rioters thugs....on the ride to the jail in the paddy wagon most definitely there was at least a couple cops that were clowning them and mentioning how even their Black President looks at them as thugs

This is common sense that it must have happened to at least some of the people. And one day we are gonna hear from these same people how his language did damage and how they lost respect for him from moments like that. I still can't believe this fool went to an HBCU graduation and told Morehouse graduates "no more excuses". SMH.

And Michelle too i can't let her off the hook. Black folks gotta stop acting like she is so cool herself, the Obamas on a whole had flaws. Especially with her corny "Sister Girl" act. She could have in her time in the office addressed more serious issues too. The health/nutrition thing was cool but :comeon: for 8 years? It was just that and talking about loving Beyonce.

Also obviously im glad at her being real about Trump and calling him out ...however....why is she and others ignoring Bush being a war criminal and the things he did? But gonna smile over him passing candy to her at a funeral :beli: I mean? huh? Bush is a WAR CRIMINAL.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
people talking bout "why didn't obama do this! told you he ain't do shyt for black people"...yall dudes don't understand how the legislative branch works? :dwillhuh:

the president can only sign bills or laws that are presented to him by congress. can't make them up by himself. there's no way republicans even let a bill like this anywhere near obama's desk while he is president.

now that this clown just lost bigly in the midterms and the gop base is getting more heat for being meth heads, strung out on opioids, sisterfukking, and all kind of racist shyt they put this bill on his desk. yeah we might benefit from it, but it wasn't intended for us. and this struggle crew of black religious leaders and b.pumper out here co-signing a guy that wouldn't pizz on them if they were on fire. shyts embarrassing. :hhh:

You ask us if we know how the legislative branch works and then in the next sentence say "he lost bigly in the midterms" :mjlol: you sound like a damn moron. How did he lose big from the Democrats getting a small majority in the House? Democrats don't even stick together so it don't make a difference lol. The racist cacs are in control of the Senate, where they have the final say in votes of judges that go to the White Supremacy Court....they are in control of the White Supremacy Court, they have over half the governorships in this country, numerous other federal judges, are in control over other executive branches like Homeland Security with their own Gestapo with ICE and your silly goofball ass is celebrating over a House majority as if it does anything for them :dwillhuh:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What do you think he's going to put in their place??? :mjlol:

Pimps.

The war on sex/trafficking will be the next war.

What about preventing blacks from getting in the system the first place by reforming education etc?

#crumbs

I saw a great news article recently about how we need to make an entitlement program for education for the youth like we did with Medicare and Social Security for the elders.

how hard is it for this country to have universal pre-K and free college tuition as a given with how much money they brag about making and being able to launch missiles across the 7 continents?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You're absolutely wrong, and I would go one by one through your list but the fact that you listed ACA as some sort of Mitch McConnell accomplishment shows that you're trolling. Everyone who dapped you @Easy-E @LiveFromLondon @HarlemHottie

need to be put on the "agent" list and watched very carefully.
Keep my name the fukk out of your mouth. I often dap both sides of a debate, or somebody who provides good info, even if I disagree. That's my way of thanking them for expanding my mind, sometimes I even rep.

Grow up. :hhh:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Keep my name the fukk out of your mouth. I often dap both sides of a debate, or somebody who provides good info, even if I disagree. That's my way of thanking them for expanding my mind, sometimes I even rep.

Grow up. :hhh:

Awesome, I also dap extreme misinformation too.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

Nah never that. As the first posters stated this is a response to what is probably an uptick in opioid related arrests and crimes.

Obama has nothing to do with criminals breaking laws and being sentenced. There's personal accountability which is what he was for and I agree with him . Not everyone has a moral compass but to fault someone who does is ignorant

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You ask us if we know how the legislative branch works and then in the next sentence say "he lost bigly in the midterms" :mjlol: you sound like a damn moron. How did he lose big from the Democrats getting a small majority in the House? Democrats don't even stick together so it don't make a difference lol. The racist cacs are in control of the Senate, where they have the final say in votes of judges that go to the White Supremacy Court....they are in control of the White Supremacy Court, they have over half the governorships in this country, numerous other federal judges, are in control over other executive branches like Homeland Security with their own Gestapo with ICE and your silly goofball ass is celebrating over a House majority as if it does anything for them :dwillhuh:
He wasn’t “bragging” just simply stating a fact. The republicans lost almost 40 seats in the house plus 7 governorships at a time when they’ve gerrymandered the country to give themselves an extreme advantage. If it wasn’t for gerrymandering and other redistricting tricks, they would’ve been completely wiped out. That’s not celebrating anything, it’s just acknowledging the fact of the matter.

Of course it’s harder for dems to stick together because their constituency is made up of a different races and people with different ideologies on a lot different issues. The republicans don’t have that problem because their constituency is 85-90% white and their platform is open white supremacy. The non whites who are part of the Republican Party are white supremacists.

This is why I can’t understand why you cats are running interference for them. You clowns are literally in here kissing trump’s ass over a bullshyt press conference where he didn’t really do anything. A stunt he’s pulled with black people already several times before in the 2 years he’s been president. Nevermind that trump blatantly caters to white supremacists and pushes their agenda. Nevermind that trump pump fakes and uses black people as props to deflect attention. Kiss his ass over some okie file shyt just to “own the libs”. Many of you are just like these alt right trolls.