BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
It’s really wild if they this is straight based on Lil Rods lawsuit. That is, a disgruntled bum ass producer not getting his props

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Didn't agree with him on that:manny:, but he gave his reasons since you posted without context, and again that's not what he was charged with.

:mjlol: no it didn't, and you/you all are still trying to intertwine the two of them as the same.
I’m not. I’m only talking about raids and the possible outcomes. I also mentioned public opinion and jumping to conclusions.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

Diddy has owned plenty of businesses. He even co-owned that new liquor company with Diageo. At some point or another, every celebrity markets something - you can walk and chew gum at the same time. Jay Z literally owned TIDAL, Ace of Spades, co-owns Roc Nation 50-50, co-owned D’usse, all those clothing brands, and has a private equity firm. Dre legitimately owned Beats. The idea that being a mogul means that you don’t do business with anyone else or that you don’t answer to anyone (including shareholders) just shows that people don’t understand business and fell in love with the idea of being their own boss.

This is like downplaying LeBron James because he still plays in the NBA and works with Nike. He’s created his own companies and produced his own products. And he’s leveraged that to where he is in a position to be an NBA owner. This is like saying Michael Jordan isn’t a boss because he splits Jordan brand profits with Nike.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I think all this has deeper motives and layers...

At the interview in 2022/23 at the Breakfast Club he stated that he wanted to take back the Black entertainment industry.

Sean spoke out who and how it the music industry is controlled. He said that Black music as of now sounds stagnant and artificial. He did address that this has to change and that '80s and '90s soul (and bring back the palatable music of the 70’, 80’ and 90’ era), we are missing will be brought back.

This means taking control over the music industry and how it is directed. We are speaking of tens of billions of dollars. Some folk probably not feeling it.

Last edited:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

At the interview in 2022/23 at the Breakfast Club he stated that he wanted to take back the Black entertainment industry.

Sean spoke out who and how it the music industry is controlled. He said that Black music as of now sounds stagnant and artificial. He did address that this has to change and that '80s and '90s soul (and bring back the palatable music of the 70’, 80’ and 90’ era), we are missing will be brought back.

This means taking control over the music industry and how it is directed. We are speaking of tens of billions of dollars. Some folk probably not feeling it.

200w.gif

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I think you don’t understand the full scoop of the entertainment industry, and how wicked it can be. And I’m referring to domination and control of power into economic success. People made jokes over 360 deal as well, years ago. Until it got exposed.

The Harvard Report: A Study of the Soul Music Environment Prepared for Columbia Group, by the author: Westbrooks, D.

41wQCINfF1L.jpg

vino

Superstar
Daps

These Black moguls been wanting to take control of the music/entertainment industry forever. They all say the same thing in order to sell us their latest product/project. Every one of these entertainer lying to us about Black empowerment endeavors. They just want our attention and our money.

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is too much speculation based on assumptions, allegations and opinions. Puff's confidence in dealing with this shows he is positive and optimistic and is executing a plan very well.

Many celebs and high profile people are using a wait and see approach. FBI folks are telling media the investigations will lead to an arrest but that's not guaranteed. Puff knows all this.

Some yall got to remember that Puff has been on FBI surveillance since 1995 (almost 30 years) and he's only been arrested twice that being in 1999. While he may of moved sloppy in some periods or time over the last decade it's been posted here that he's 8 steps removed from actually getting involved or hands dirty in anything other than relationships.

He's going to come out on the offensive this year, his offence right now is his defence.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Hahah, Diddy the GOAT music music mogul. I never thought I would see Diddy in this predicament. Like would have never for see this being a thing. That Cassie settlement was a domino. He need to fully pursue every accusation and clear his name. I 100% thought Birdman would be in this situation before Diddy. Like