BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
nikka is Diddy CHARGED with anything? 50 didn't even know his OWN babymoms was a prostitute(if the accusations are true) and I'm supposed to believe this nikka got inside information on private ass Jay Z who won't even let 50 near him? U nikkas is crabs forreal.

Whether or not he's charged doesn't really matter though. There's plenty of at minimum statutory rapists and rapists in the hood that have never been charged. It doesn't change that they are.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok but why would the Feds be involved for a civil lawsuit?

They are not involved in the civil cases. They are using the civil cases to investigate possible criminal charges and criminal allegations made in the civil cases. Thats only cause the lawsuits used a keyword. Sex trafficking. And doing it across state lines in multiple places would be federal jurisdicition.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah they could have used the civil suits to help them get the warrants but the feds aint wasting all those resources just to see if there is evidence lol. They know what theyre looking for.
Diddy is high profile and black. They would love to take a rich cocky black man down. This is America. Did they really need 50 officers with tanks, boats, and helicopters to grab some computers? Of course not. And its actually not typical that they would execute a search warrant without arresting and charging someone on that same day. Now that they tipped their hand and diddy and his associates are all free to destroy any evidence, travel etc... That's not how feds normally operate.. unless they dont have evidence to charge and were searching for it.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
They are not involved in the civil cases. They are using the civil cases to investigate possible criminal charges and criminal allegations made in the civil cases. Thats only cause the lawsuits used a keyword. Sex trafficking. And doing it across state lines in multiple places would be federal jurisdicition.
That makes more sense to me now. Thanks for the info

Daps
Reppin
NULL
True speculating is fun.

I just hate these 'I have everything figured out in 10 seconds' guys (who are usually wrong and disrespectful).

You know the type. The guys who see Gillie lose his son and within 30 seconds are confident enough to tell you he sacrificed his own son.

As if the rich and powerful relying on magic tricks for entry into their club makes any sense.
No offense but I think you're being naive. A lot of these dudes are aware that it's bullshyt but there are so many millions of idiots that are exactly like what you described and they know they get traction with this type shyt.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
No offense but I think you're being naive. A lot of these dudes are aware that it's bullshyt but there are so many millions of idiots that are exactly like what you described and they know they get traction with this type shyt.
I never spoke on the motivations of those posting stuff like this. Obviously grifters prey on those susceptible to this type of thing.

I'm commenting on the ones who are susceptible to it.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Diddy is high profile and black. They would love to take a rich cocky black man down. This is America. Did they really need 50 officers with tanks, boats, and helicopters to grab some computers? Of course not. And its actually not typical that they would execute a search warrant without arresting and charging someone on that same day. Now that they tipped their hand and diddy and his associates are all free to destroy any evidence, travel etc... That's not how feds normally operate.. unless they dont have evidence to charge and were searching for it.

Diddy has armed security at his homes...what are you talking about. It was necessary..

Im not saying it in a mean way, but thats why they did that