BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikka is Diddy CHARGED with anything? 50 didn't even know his OWN babymoms was a prostitute(if the accusations are true) and I'm supposed to believe this nikka got inside information on private ass Jay Z who won't even let 50 near him? U nikkas is crabs forreal.

BEST BELIEVE FIF KNEW
WHAT HIS BM WAS UP TO.
HE JUST DIDNT THINK IT
WOULD GET RELEASED PUBLICLY
SO HE HAS TO SAVE FACE.

:devil:
:evil:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Now Scottie Beam is saying she was harrassed on set and Andre Harrell had to apologize to her for Puff's behavior

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Pretty sure Lil Rod is openly gay. That's why the lawsuit is written that way. And that's why he alleges Puff sent Cuba to him on some favor for a favor type of thing.

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
You don’t know that. The family blames pac. Doesn’t matter who tries to cover for him. It was his gun. If puff or biggie was in the same situation bet you wouldn’t believe any defense from their side :mjlol: Hypocrites
If Puff or big didn't shoot, I'd say the same thing. So, since Pac didn't shoot the kid, that's what standing on. And I said it cuz Pac didn't shoot the kid.