BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Puff about to bring down anyone who was messing with him, i'm sure he has dirt on everybody.
im pretty sure no of us would be surprised either, it's still rap, these nikkas have all talked about their fukkery openly to make punchlines hit harder :mjlol:

If he tried to go beyond music/film people they'd epstein his ass tho :ufdup:

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
Is the raid a result of the Rod Jones lawsuit or connected to something else?

Because I read through it and RJ seems to be reaching really hard, says he was forced to have sex with ig models

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
“Disturbing footage uncovered” lmao that video been on the internet for years. The pair is accused of what?? Jay ain’t accused of nothing :what: Being able to just post shyt like this is wild
See what I'm saying? 50 crab ass got news outlets and social media pointing fingers at Jay.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps

Because I read through it and RJ seems to be reaching really hard, says he was forced to have sex with ig models
They don’t just raid your crib because of an accusation. They had to convince a judge there was evidence of a crime likely stored or contained in his house & it wouldn’t be the Feds and homeland security executing the search warrant if it was only regarding the rod jones lawsuit

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Everything people are posting is coming directly from lil rods silly lawsuit and people quoting it as facts. That's how ridiculous this clown show has become on social media.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don’t just raid your crib because of an accusation. They had to convince a judge there was evidence of a crime likely stored or contained in his house & it wouldn’t be the Feds and homeland security executing the search warrant if it was only regarding the rod jones lawsuit

Thats not true. They can use the fact that there were multiple lawsuits to search for evidence. Plenty of lawyers have already confirmed this could be triggered from the civil lawsuits alone.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats not true. They can use the fact that there were multiple lawsuits to search for evidence. Plenty of lawyers have already confirmed this could be triggered from the civil lawsuits alone.
Nah they could have used the civil suits to help them get the warrants but the feds aint wasting all those resources just to see if there is evidence lol. They know what theyre looking for.