BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
nikka are u stupid? I said he's dragging Jay Z into the shyt for no reason other than he doesn't like him. And who's a pedo? Who got charged with pedophilia?
Ok "alleged" considering there's a whole court document accusing him of dealing with minors and a whole other woman suing diddy for sexually assaulting her as a minor...

Skated over that rapist part too I see :umad:

Jay Z has been linked to an underaged foxy for years, dealt with Beyoncé and Aaliyah when they were considerably young and there’s a whole illegitimate son accusing him of ducking a paternity test because the mother was underaged when he was conceived. I’m not saying Jay z is guilty of anything but there have been rumors about him forever get off his dikk
nikka what the fukk this gotta do with 50 pointing fingers at nikkas who ain't got shyt to do with nothing?
You claiming a nikka has no problem getting somebody jammed up when the subject is SEXUAL ASSAULT.. if he’s privy to something that the public isn’t I sure hope he gets nikkas jammed up. Actual snitches are people that Jay Z actually are in business with like Desiree Perez

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
When has 50 NOT been a hating ass nikka? You can’t be surprised about this

The only person 50 actually respects is Eminem and on a good day Nas. This is the same man who exposed private phone calls to make Young Buck look bad. Who admitted he couldn’t understand why Lloyd Banks stopped touring because his father died and he didn’t grasp the concept of mourning. Who literally threw a party when Ja Rule went to jail. Who talked so bad about an actress who was working for one of his own television series that she burst into tears on social media. Who sent one of his goons to assault a 14 year old child. Who publicly beefs with his OWN child and said he wishes he were dead.

50 has no soul whatsoever
Cancer signs are horrible. I’m dealing with an adversary that’s a cancer , pops is a cancer and that dude is horrible , one of my exes is a cancer and won 10,000 from the lotto 2 months ago . They seemed to be too blessed never understood it. I’m a Leo and I face punishment for me sins from the planets but cancers seem to get away Scott free.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Ok "alleged" considering there's a whole court document accusing him of dealing with minors and a whole other woman suing diddy for sexually assaulting her as a minor...

Skated over that rapist part too I see :umad:

Jay Z has been linked to an underaged foxy for years, dealt with Beyoncé and Aaliyah when they were considerably young and there’s a whole illegitimate son accusing him of ducking a paternity test because the mother was underaged when he was conceived. I’m not saying Jay z is guilty of anything but there have been rumors about him forever get off his dikk

You claiming a nikka has no problem getting somebody jammed up when the subject is SEXUAL ASSAULT.. if he’s privy to something that the public isn’t I sure hope he gets nikkas jammed up. Actual snitches are people that Jay Z actually are in business with like Desiree Perez
nikka is Diddy CHARGED with anything? 50 didn't even know his OWN babymoms was a prostitute(if the accusations are true) and I'm supposed to believe this nikka got inside information on private ass Jay Z who won't even let 50 near him? U nikkas is crabs forreal.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps

:dahell:"Jay is worse than Kelly"

Guys like this actually think "everyone else is the sheep but ME I am capable of noticing things that others can't see and I need to use my superior intellect to inform everyone"

When in reality those of us who are not slow approach things with caution and don't brazenly make specific accusations 'cause things look weird.'

These guys think everything is a sacrifice, everything is a ritual, everything is a cover up, and every person they recognize is involved.

We're just gonna throw everyone that ever knew Diddy under the bus?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Guys like this actually think "everyone else is the sheep but ME I am capable of noticing things that others can't see and I need to use my superior intellect to inform everyone"

When in reality those of us who are not slow approach things with caution and don't brazenly make specific accusations 'cause things look weird.'

These guys think everything is a sacrifice, everything is a ritual, everything is a cover up, and every person they recognize is involved.

We're just gonna throw everyone that ever knew Diddy under the bus?
This type of shyt is exciting for people.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
This type of shyt is exciting for peop
True speculating is fun.

I just hate these 'I have everything figured out in 10 seconds' guys (who are usually wrong and disrespectful).

You know the type. The guys who see Gillie lose his son and within 30 seconds are confident enough to tell you he sacrificed his own son.

As if the rich and powerful relying on magic tricks for entry into their club makes any sense.

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Y’all mad at 50 for doing the exact same shyt y’all doing:gucci: I’m not saying dude is a squeaky clean angel but you mad at the dude for posting memes and news articles that are already public:gucci:

Anyways normally with successful black men we know how the shyt goes. Witch hunt, guilty until proven innocent, etc. This ain’t that tho. This is weird ass Diddy. We’ve known about this dude for decades. We’ve all been hearing about this shady shyt since the 90s. I’m surprised it took this long for something to come out.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Y’all mad at 50 for doing the exact same shyt y’all doing:gucci: I’m not saying dude is a squeaky clean angel but you mad at the dude for posting memes and news articles that are already public:gucci:

Anyways normally with successful black men we know how the shyt goes. Witch hunt, guilty until proven innocent, etc. This ain’t that tho. This is weird ass Diddy. We’ve known about this dude for decades. We’ve all been hearing about this shady shyt since the 90s. I’m surprised it took this long for something to come out.
This is dumb. Huge difference between random nikkas on a message board posting some shyt and somebody with millions of social media followers throwing shyt out there.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

What does this have to do with 50 pointing fingers at Jay trying to get him jammed up?