BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Wait so Diddy is being punished for having cameras set up in his own home, inadvertently recording illegal activity, but not the people committing the actual acts of illegal activity ?
If its important people with a lot of power who got pull in t he government.its not farfetched they would raid puff's home to get those tapes.

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:unimpressed:

That's a far right conspiracy theory account. You cats be posting whatever on here with zero research as to who you're signal boosting.

Fred.
Was on the trending tab for Diddy
:stopitslime: sorry I don't have access to the federal databases you got

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Was on the trending tab for Diddy
:stopitslime: sorry I don't have access to the federal databases you got

You can look at literally 3-4 posts beneath that one and see the type of time it's on. Stop being stupid.

Man said "I don't have access to the FBI"....are you developmentally challenged?

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This shyt is exposing 50 to be a straight up hoe ass nikka. He's been bringing Jay Z name up so much it's starting to hit news outlets. Smh.

When has 50 NOT been a hating ass nikka? You can’t be surprised about this

The only person 50 actually respects is Eminem and on a good day Nas. This is the same man who exposed private phone calls to make Young Buck look bad. Who admitted he couldn’t understand why Lloyd Banks stopped touring because his father died and he didn’t grasp the concept of mourning. Who literally threw a party when Ja Rule went to jail. Who talked so bad about an actress who was working for one of his own television series that she burst into tears on social media. Who sent one of his goons to assault a 14 year old child. Who publicly beefs with his OWN child and said he wishes he were dead.

50 has no soul whatsoever

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
When has 50 NOT been a hating ass nikka? You can’t be surprised about this

The only person 50 actually respects is Eminem and on a good day Nas. This is the same man who exposed private phone calls to make Young Buck look bad. Who admitted he couldn’t understand why Lloyd Banks stopped touring because his father died and he didn’t grasp the concept of mourning. Who literally threw a party when Ja Rule went to jail. Who talked so bad about an actress who was working for one of his own television series that she burst into tears on social media. Who sent one of his goons to assault a 14 year old child. Who publicly beefs with his OWN child and said he wishes he were dead.

50 has no soul whatsoever
I know 50 is a sociopath. But this shyt right here should prove he has no problems jamming a nikka up or working with the govt.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I dunno, I havent been following this closely. That's why i said the "if" part.

Fred.
He doesn't. At this point. This is all theatrics. And people keep leaking that dude's "accusations" out as if they are charges Diddy is facing. Like I said before. MJ's house was raided by the FBI for 20 years straight. Across borders. And they found literally ZERO evidence he did anything wrong. nikkas in here comparing Diddy to Epstien. Just cause he got raided. Lol