BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
chick cassie was out here living her nino brown fantasy with diddy :wow:
That's why I didn't feel bad for a lot of the me too women. To me it's a quid pro quo with the Epstein shyt of if you want a job you got to fukk. The casting couch shouldn't exist no doubt but part of the reason it does is because you got plenty of women (and dudes) willing to throw all dignity away to get on. Cassie was more than happy to have access to that lifestyle to put up with DIddy's shyt so I don't have as much sympathy towards her as I do other victims of abuse.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Everyone has a price, and the stakes, life, glamour is intoxicating and addictive. People will do whatever they can to hold on to whatever status/wealth/lights for a little longer, even if they have to swallow their dignity to do so. It's part of the human condition and not that hard to understand.

Even with those that were complicit would look at it like "well that's happening to them, not me. Why would I jeopardize my bag to protect them over some moral high ground that will leave me broke? If they are letting it happen, then..." At the same time, the victim is embarrassed, broken down, and even manipulated into not coming forward...especially if it is against someone of power.