BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

YOU COMPLETELY MISSED THE POINT...

PUFFY BANKROLLED IT
AND MORE UNTIL THE MID 2010S.

AS I SAID WHY WOULD SHE
COME FORWARD WHEN SHE HAD
SOMETHING TO LOSE?

:devil:
:evil:

Read my edit. That last gasp was 2012, me too took off 2017, they broke up in 2018…she could’ve come out earlier, but not just her, a bunch of crazy shyt beyond her is coming out that could’ve come out, in reverse, it may have given her the courage to come out earlier.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Read my edit. That last gasp was 2012, me too took off 2017, they broke up in 2018…she could’ve come out earlier, but not just her, a bunch of crazy shyt beyond her is coming out that could’ve come out, in reverse, it may have given her the courage to come out earlier.

SHE STARRED IN A NETFLIX MOVIE IN 2016...
HAD A SINGLE WITH G EAZY IN 2017...

LEFT BAD BOY
AND SIGNED A RECORD DEAL WITH
INTERSCOPE IN 2019...

NO WAY SHE WAS TELLING
ABOUT THE FREAK OFFS WHEN
SHE THOUGHT SHE STILL HAD A SHOT.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

YOU REALLY DONT KNOW
HOW DELUSIONAL PPL CAN BE
WHEN CHASING THEIR DREAMS?
(especially a pretty woman)

YOU THINK THEY
DIDNT SELL HER UP
WHEN SHE GOT THE PITCH
FROM INTERSCOPE?

ONCE SHE FINALLY
HIT ROCK BOTTOM POST COVID,
REALITY SET IN AND SHE KNEW
IT WAS OVER...

PLUS SHE HAD A SUPPORTING HUSBAND
AND KIDS WHO WERENT GOING
ANYWHERE ONCE SHE ADMITTED
THE DEBAUCHERY.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It took one person - Cassie - to cause an avalanche. So yes, that avalanche may have come sooner.
Cassie shut the fukk up after she got that settlement. It seems like it was really that lil rod dude who suing puff that really did him in. And all because Puff didn't pay him what he agreed to for working on that Love album. He's the one who started naming real names.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

YOU REALLY DONT KNOW
HOW DELUSIONAL PPL CAN BE
WHEN CHASING THEIR DREAMS?
(especially a pretty woman)

YOU THINK THEY
DIDNT SELL HER UP
WHEN SHE GOT THE PITCH
FROM INTERSCOPE?

ONCE SHE FINALLY
HIT ROCK BOTTOM POST COVID,
REALITY SET IN AND SHE KNEW
IT WAS OVER...

PLUS SHE HAD A SUPPORTING HUSBAND
AND KIDS WHO WERENT GOING
ANYWHERE ONCE SHE ADMITTED
THE DEBAUCHERY.

If u talking bout Cassie. Shorty was complicit. She stuck around even after Kim Porter didn't want her around. She kept bringing her ass around. On top of that. She shytted on Ryan Leslie to get wit son. Cassie ain't no innocent victim in this shyt. She was literally being pushed away by Kim and refused to stay away.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If u talking bout Cassie. Shorty was complicit. She stuck around even after Kim Porter didn't want her around. She kept bringing her ass around. On top of that. She shytted on Ryan Leslie to get wit son. Cassie ain't no innocent victim in this shyt. She was literally being pushed away by Kim and refused to stay away.

WHY WOULD SHE GIVE AF
ABOUT WHAT PUFFYS EX THOUGHT?

PUFFY DROPPED KIM
AND MADE CASSIE HIS MAIN FOR OVER A DECADE.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

WHY WOULD SHE GIVE AF

PUFFY DROPPED KIM

Kim was still with Diddy when Cassie came around. Same way Cassie was with Ryan Leslie when she started fukking with Diddy. Cassie was literally the side piece. Cassie is one of the reason Diddy and Kim called it quits for good. Cassie wasn't even allowed around the kids or none of that shyt. nikkas quick to call Alicia Keys a homewrecker. But shoot bail to bytches like Cassie who was REALLY bout that life.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Kim was still with Diddy when Cassie came around. Same way Cassie was with Ryan Leslie when she started fukking with Diddy. Cassie was literally the side piece. Cassie is one of the reason Diddy and Kim called it quits for good. Cassie wasn't even allowed around the kids or none of that shyt. nikkas quick to call Alicia Keys a homewrecker. But shoot bail to bytches like Cassie who was REALLY bout that life.

NO ONE IS DISPUTING
CASSIE WAS A HOME WRECKER.

PUFF SAW SOMETHING HE LIKED
AND TOLD RYAN TO MOVE AROUND.

THAT DOESN'T MEAN SHE WANTED
TO BE BEATEN NOR fukk MALE
PROSTITUTES WHILE PUFFY
JERKED HIS dikk

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain't hard to understand. People will sell their souls for money. Most of the people complaining about the abuse dealing with the rich and powerful are those who lost access for the most part. You never hear more than hints about from those who put up with the abuse and eventually leveraged it to get put on.

I've been struggling with this myself.

Like, there's some weird people in the music scene and a person that I was dating back in 2022 is casually associated with some people that have been posted on this site. She kept going on about the sexual pressures and how unfair everything was and I kept thinking "Ma'am, you are 29 years old, you live in Los Angeles, you could've took your ass to school an all of that". This same person quit a GOOD ASS job to work for minimum wage at Live Nation :pachaha:

She didn't agree with my approach of keeping a day job and doing music as often as I could within reason but from where I look at it "Why be beholden to somebody who doesn't have my best interest in mind ?".
At least with my job gives:
- Ample Vacation time.
- A High salary to buy the toys I want.
- 401K/Roth and a nearly 10% match.
- Insurance, Healthcare etc.

Sidenote:
I agree with what someone said in here, there's a special kind of delusion that certain types of musicians have.
And of all of the ones I've met only 1 (A SINGLE ONE) knew Diddy, the rest were just regular, locals or transplants to LA with careers going NOWHERE.
Some people think they have it and will think that the world is wrong for not noticing it, not them for giving up and getting a day job.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I've been struggling with this myself.

Like, there's some weird people in the music scene and a person that I was dating back in 2022 is casually associated with some people that have been posted on this site. She kept going on about the sexual pressures and how unfair everything was and I kept thinking "Ma'am, you are 29 years old, you live in Los Angeles, you could've took your ass to school an all of that". This same person quit a GOOD ASS job to work for minimum wage at Live Nation :pachaha:

She didn't agree with my approach of keeping a day job and doing music as often as I could within reason but from where I look at it "Why be beholden to somebody who doesn't have my best interest in mind ?".
At least with my job gives:
- Ample Vacation time.
- A High salary to buy the toys I want.
- 401K/Roth and a nearly 10% match.
- Insurance, Healthcare etc.

Sidenote:
I agree with what someone said in here, there's a special kind of delusion that certain types of musicians have.
And of all of the ones I've met only 1 (A SINGLE ONE) knew Diddy, the rest were just regular, locals or transplants to LA with careers going NOWHERE.
Some people think they have it and will think that the world is wrong for not noticing it, not them for giving up and getting a day job.

I WAS THE ONE WHO SAID IT.

THATS WHY I CANT KNOCK
SOMEONE LIKE CASSIE
WHO HAD ACTUAL INDUSTRY CONNECTS
AND REAL RECORD DEALS FOR
THINKING SHE COULD STILL BLOW

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

WHY WOULD SHE GIVE AF

PUFFY DROPPED KIM

chick cassie was out here living her nino brown fantasy with diddy :wow:

cmb.jpg