BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm always curious about the people who stay in these industries and interacting with an objectively evil person.

Like of all the places you can go and work, after some shady weirdo shyt, WHY would you stick around?

Like I'm trying to picture myself as an attractive, smart young woman with the world before me.

It has to be the allure of Hollywood/The Music Industry that keeps people next to shady weirdos.
It ain't hard to understand. People will sell their souls for money. Most of the people complaining about the abuse dealing with the rich and powerful are those who lost access for the most part. You never hear more than hints about from those who put up with the abuse and eventually leveraged it to get put on.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

SO THEYRE SUPPOSED
TO COME OUT WHEN PUFF WAS
AT HIS HEIGHT AND SHARE
THEIR STORY ONLY TO GET
CALLED A LIAR BY THE PUBLIC...
THEN GET BLACKBALLED FROM
THE INDUSTRY IF NOT WORSE.

LETS BE REAL HERE.

:devil:
:evil:

It took one person - Cassie - to cause an avalanche. So yes, that avalanche may have come sooner.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It took one person - Cassie - to cause an avalanche. So yes, that avalanche may have come sooner.

IN 2023
WHEN PUFF HAD ALREADY
LOST HIS LUSTER AND SHE
WAS ALREADY OUT OF
THE INDUSTRY WITH NOTHING TO LOSE...

SHE DIDNT SPEAK OUT
10 YRS PRIOR.

PRE AND POST ME TOO ERA
ARE 2 DIFFERENT WORLDS.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

IN 2023
WHEN PUFF HAD ALREADY
LOST HIS LUSTER AND SHE
WAS ALREADY OUT OF
THE INDUSTRY WITH NOTHING TO LOSE...

SHE DIDNT SPEAK OUT
10 YRS PRIOR.

PRE AND POST ME TOO ERA
ARE 2 DIFFERENT WORLDS.

Me too started 8 years ago, she been out the industry since the 00’s, realistically, Puff was also past his prime. And a lot of the other women who coming out could’ve joined together a min ago.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Me too started 8 years ago, she been out the industry since the 00’s, realistically, Puff was also past his prime. And a lot of the other women who coming out could’ve joined together a min ago.

:what:SHE WASNT OUT OF THE INDUSTRY
IN THE 2000S.
SHE WAS STILL ACTIVE
UNTIL THE MID 2010S.

THESE OTHER WOMEN
DIDNT HAVE THE SKELETONS
SHE HAD.

SHE WAS WILLING TO
PUT ALL OF HER BUSINESS OUT
THERE IN 2023.

WHO THE HELL IS TRYING
TO ADMIT THEY WERE SLEEPING
WITH MALE PROSTITUTES WHILE
DIDDY JERKED OFF?

SHE WASNT EVEN READY FOR
THAT LEAP BEFOREHAND.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

:what:SHE WASNT OUT OF THE INDUSTRY
IN THE 2000S.
SHE WAS STILL ACTIVE
UNTIL THE LATE 2010S.

THESE OTHER WOMEN
DIDNT HAVE THE SKELETONS
SHE HAD.

SHE WAS WILLING TO
PUT ALL OF HER BUSINESS OUT
THERE IN 2023.

WHO THE HELL IS TRYING
TO ADMIT THEY WERE SLEEPING
WITH MALE PROSTITUTES WHILE
DIDDY WATCHED?

SHE WASNT EVEN READY FOR
THAT LEAP BEFOREHAND.

Lol, she was out the business breh, absolutely no one was listening to Cassie past me and you in 05/06. I legit remember her dropping maybe one more song.

And this ain’t just about Cassie, other people have spoken up on puff as of late, this shyt could’ve come up earlier. That’s my opinion on most these cases that contain assaults or issues from 10+ years ago

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Lol, she was out the business breh, absolutely no one was listening to Cassie past me and you in 05/06. I legit remember her dropping maybe one more song.

And this ain’t just about Cassie, other people have spoken up on puff as of late, this shyt could’ve come up earlier. That’s my opinion on most these cases that contain assaults or issues from 10+ years ago
Cassie was a pure extortion play. I bet there was a negotiation between her and puff that broke down and that’s why she went public.

but once people saw that Cassie was paid, its an Admission of some form of guilt to the public and other stories followed.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

"Ventura released the single "King of Hearts", which was released in the United States on February 14, 2012, along with the official music video.[37] On April 24, 2012, Ventura performed the single live for the first time at BET's 106 & Park music video show. She concluded the performance with a brief dance number set to the Kanye West remix of the song, along with four dancers. After the performance Cassie and 106 & Park were worldwide trending topics on Twitter and it received mostly mixed to positive reviews from various online media outlets.[38] The single, "Balcony", featuring Young Jeezy, was then sent to U.S. urban radio stations on September 18, 2012.[39] On September 13, 2012, Nicki Minaj released the debut single off her re-release album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded – The Re-Up, titled "The Boys", featuring Ventura.[40] The song was sent to urban radios on September 25 and a music video was released on October 18.[41]

In July 2012, Ventura announced that she had been working simultaneously on her album and a new mixtape titled RockaByeBaby.[42][43] It was released on April 11, 2013,[44] and was named the best mixtape of the year by Dazed & Confused.[45] The mixtape saw the release of "Numb" featuring American rapper Rick Ross on April 2, along with the song's accompanying music video[46] and "Paradise" featuring rapper Wiz Khalifa premiered on April 9, 2013, alongside the video on BET 106 & Park.[47][48][49] In April 2013 it was announced that Ventura was the face of the Summer 2013 Forever 21 collection."

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I highly doubt that anyone else coming out with accusations against Diddy before this would've had as much impact as Cassie did, no one else could've made it snowball like this.

Cassie was kind of the 'perfect victim' in this case. She was a public figure and they also had a long term, public relationship. So she had the most dirt on him and people were more likely to believe her than a random Jane Doe who comes out and says she was raped in the studio in 2003.

And even with all of that if Diddy just paid Cassie out what she demanded, she never would've went public and Diddy would've continued doing this. Diddy further compounded the problem by settling within 24 hours and making himself look even more guilty.

And like @CHICAGO said it wasn't easy for her or anybody else to admit they partook in these activities with Diddy. And not just partook but also facilitated it and probably enabled Diddy to do that shyt to other people.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

"Ventura released the single "King of Hearts", which was released in the United States on February 14, 2012, along with the official music video.[37] On April 24, 2012, Ventura performed the single live for the first time at BET's 106 & Park music video show. She concluded the performance with a brief dance number set to the Kanye West remix of the song, along with four dancers. After the performance Cassie and 106 & Park were worldwide trending topics on Twitter and it received mostly mixed to positive reviews from various online media outlets.[38] The single, "Balcony", featuring Young Jeezy, was then sent to U.S. urban radio stations on September 18, 2012.[39] On September 13, 2012, Nicki Minaj released the debut single off her re-release album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded – The Re-Up, titled "The Boys", featuring Ventura.[40] The song was sent to urban radios on September 25 and a music video was released on October 18.[41]

In July 2012, Ventura announced that she had been working simultaneously on her album and a new mixtape titled RockaByeBaby.[42][43] It was released on April 11, 2013,[44] and was named the best mixtape of the year by Dazed & Confused.[45] The mixtape saw the release of "Numb" featuring American rapper Rick Ross on April 2, along with the song's accompanying music video[46] and "Paradise" featuring rapper Wiz Khalifa premiered on April 9, 2013, alongside the video on BET 106 & Park.[47][48][49] In April 2013 it was announced that Ventura was the face of the Summer 2013 Forever 21 collection."

And this did nothing, no one was paying attention. Just cuz people got the bankroll to play around and make music, a mixtape, don’t mean they really in it. Cassie’s singing career was deaded the moment she went live on 106&Park. 2017/18/19 is also after 2012/13, her last gasp

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
And this did nothing, no one was paying attention. Just cuz people got the bankroll to play around and make music, a mixtape, don’t mean they really in it. Cassie’s singing career was deaded the moment she went live on 106&Park

YOU COMPLETELY MISSED THE POINT...

PUFFY BANKROLLED IT
AND MORE UNTIL THE MID 2010S.

AS I SAID EARLIER WHY WOULD SHE
COME FORWARD WHEN SHE HAD
SOMETHING TO LOSE?

AS LONG AS SHE THOUGHT
SHE STILL HAD A CAREER
SHE WASNT SAYING shyt.

SHE SPOKE UP YEARS
AFTER LEAVING THE INDUSTRY.