BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm always curious about the people who stay in these industries and interacting with an objectively evil person.

Like of all the places you can go and work, after some shady weirdo shyt, WHY would you stick around?

Like I'm trying to picture myself as an attractive, smart young woman with the world before me.

It has to be the allure of Hollywood/The Music Industry that keeps people next to shady weirdos.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Can’t just Lock everyone up breh … until there is actul proof or evidence until then am sitting on the Fence with this one … people were praying for puffys down fall for a long time especially when keffe Dee came out with his claims so this just adds to it … we wil wait n see where this goes …. I wouldn’t suprise me if he did get arrested but going to trial or him getting convicted that’s a different story …..
The mistake yall are making, is because yall haven't seen evidence yet, that means the feds don't have any

And other ppl have stayed consistent on how fukked up diddy is

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I'm always curious about the people who stay in these industries and interacting with an objectively evil person.

Like of all the places you can go and work, after some shady weirdo shyt, WHY would you stick around?

Like I'm trying to picture myself as an attractive, smart young woman with the world before me.

It has to be the allure of Hollywood/The Music Industry that keeps people next to shady weirdos.
Obscene amounts of money are made in the entertainment industry. Fewer barriers to entry or qualifications needed than for other high paying fields.

That's what draws so many people trying to crack into and remain in that orbit.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Diddy probably deserve what's coming to him karam wise, but it does kinda feel weird that the loudest people makin jokes and cheerin on his downfall (and hoping for the downfall of others) are all black.
Like, it's one thing to be like "Damn, well he fukked up guess he gotta do the time" but nikkas literally kee-kee'n and making memes and shyt. :why:

Any way you look at this this shyt kinda tragic :manny:

It's the social media age, ppl are gonna make skits/memes about whatever's popular and eat off likes and views...

But I do fully agree. We over here celebrating like we won something. It's Kinda weird. This whole situation aint a good look for black entertainment in general.

I damn sure am not ready to throw a party over this.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Money for a relatively easier 9-5 than the typical office worker, plus the glam and access. People want to be in the vicinity of fame, fortune and power.

I just don’t get all these people who now have all these stories and done had decades to tell them, it’s not like puff wasn’t considered one of the most ruthless dudes in the industry, yet y’all say quiet.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Money for a relatively easier 9-5 than the typical office worker, plus the glam and access. People want to be in the vicinity of fame, fortune and power.

I just don’t get all these people who now have all these stories and done had decades to tell them, it’s not like puff wasn’t considered one of the most ruthless dudes in the industry, yet y’all say quiet.

I HATE WHEN YALL SAY THIS
BECAUSE PPL HAVE BEEN CALLING OUT
PUFFY AND OTHERS FOR YEARS
ONLY FOR SHEEP TO
CALL THEM LIARS, DUSTY, HATERS ETC.

CELEB WORSHIP IS REAL.

:devil:
:evil:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

ONLY FOR SHEEP TO

CELEB WORSHIP IS REAL.

Yeah even regular ppl were like diddy is dirty

It was like the Jada and Will thing, so many rumors regular ppl knew about it

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The mistake yall are making, is because yall haven't seen evidence yet, that means the feds don't have any

And other ppl have stayed consistent on how fukked up diddy is

Being fukked up and a sexual deviant isnt a crime. If they had enough to charge him he would be charged. Normally they don't raid and not file charges and arrest at the same time. And everything everyone talking about is second hand. Nobody admitting to seeing or being in the freakoffs but everyone heard from a friend of a friend about them. Even Cassie's clout chasing friend, tiffany red, went on cnn and said she never directly saw anything cassie alleged in her lawsuit. She just saw them argue at times. His body guard roger bonds said the same thing. He said he never saw anything outside of them arguing like a normal couple.

Nobody outside of the people who filed suit has corroborated anything he was sued for. Folks really running with lil rods lawsuit like its gospel. He read cassies suit before he filed his. He amended his lawsuit 20 times already throwing in random celebs in the mix and removing the ones that spoke out saying he was lying. Dude had a fake picture of Stevie J in the original suit.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

ONLY FOR SHEEP TO

CELEB WORSHIP IS REAL.

A lot of artists have, but all these stories about women and sex (tho there have been rumors) a lot of people just now talking. And I ain’t never been on no celeb worship…like I said, cats made it clear in the 90’s puff wasnt a great dude, I never sat around believing he was or dismissing complaints.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
A lot of artists have, but all these stories about women and sex (tho there have been rumors) a lot of people just now talking. And I ain’t never been on no celeb worship…like I said, cats made it clear in the 90’s puff wasnt a great dude, I never sat around believing he was or dismissing complaints.

SO THEYRE SUPPOSED
TO COME OUT WHEN PUFF WAS
AT HIS HEIGHT AND SHARE
THEIR STORY ONLY TO GET
CALLED A LIAR BY THE PUBLIC...
THEN GET BLACKBALLED FROM
THE INDUSTRY IF NOT WORSE.

LETS BE REAL HERE.